Stack
      Hero:
      $8.47
      CO:
      $4.90
      BU:
      $5.10

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with Q:diamond: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, CO calls $0.20, BU calls $0.20, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.67) 5:heart: , 5:spade: , 9:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, CO folds, BU calls $0.60.

Turn: ($1.87) K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.30, BU calls $1.30.

River: ($4.47) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.88, BU raises to $3.00 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.23
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think I could see myself do pretty much anything except bet/fold on the turn, there is just way too much money at that point for us to give it up getting a zillion to one odds.

If we don't bet he'll check behind the hands we beat and he shouldn't really have many hands to bluff with unless he somehow peeled 2 streets with a gutshot like 76 or picked up a backdoor heart draw with his overcards, so I don't really like check/calling. Check/folding is probably a little better since he can't bluff often and he likely won't valuebet a worse hand than ours. That said I'm not really comfortable with that either.

Most likely I would just jam myself and hope he doesn't believe me with 9x/TT-JJ. It's hard for him to have a K unless he had K9 or floated the flop with bare overcards, and 5x isn't likely either.

Hope it helps.