Time to quit it... Obviously I lack the skill

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Mostly NL 10 BSS and some NL25 BSS on Pokerstars..

I think I'll just quit it and move on... I'm frustrated tho, I thought I was playing good beating NL10 on stars...

Anyway guys, take care and good luck all
  • 46 replies
    • scoom21
      scoom21
      Bronze
      lol? Look at your EV and winnings..
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      wow that EV.. dam pokerstarsssssssssss :f_p:
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      Sick grind. :f_o:
    • Rakoth666
      Rakoth666
      Bronze
      judging from you EV line you don't seem to lack the skill, omg.

I'm way above EV line and about breakeven...
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Why not just switch to FR??? The only problem i see is that varriance has torn your heart and soul out :evil: FR wont be like that.

Crush FR, move on to 6-max, crush it and get used to more extreme varriance, then move onto HU crush it then you can handle anything...thats the way i think it should be done.
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Bronze
      Looks more like a downswing over your last 50k hands. Graph looks pretty sick, but the EV line would suggest your getting your money in good the majority of the time. Maybe the last couple thousand hands you haven't been playing your A game, hence winnings and EV dropping sharp, so take a break.

Don't just give up when you have been beating the limit, take a break of a week or so to do something else, forget about poker. Then try re-reading some articles and watching some videos with a fresh mind.

Then suck it up, log on and play your A game once again, make the right decisions and the money will eventually come back.

If you love the game you will be back, but if you do quit then good luck to you in whatever it is you choose to do with all the spare time you will find yourself with.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I just wanna throw up... Bought tones of programs and doing my best to fix any possible major leaks... I don't know how many times I'm taking deep breath to get my head cool..

Any recommendations for my stats? These are for this month created a new database

This is all NL10 SH BTW...
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I feel the same most of the time roswell. Your stats look fine apart from you should 3bet more in late positions and probably less in the blinds.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I mostly 3bet in position with premiums... That's because players on UTG or MP will mostly have very tight range so my range should be tighter than them in order to get value @ this limit (NL10). From the blinds my 3bets vs. players who opens the button loose and on the flop plays fit or fold...
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      if i had to guess you are 3bet/getting in vs tight utg openers w stuff like JJ/QQ/Ak, and maybe also overplay some weakish flush draws so if you do one or both of these things, stop doing that.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I 3bet TT+, AKo, AKs in position... Only ship QQ+, AKo, AKs if facing 4bet... Whenever I go all in on the flop I always have 13+ outs which should be OK with FE shouldn't it?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Well don't 3bet then TT/JJ stuff vs tighteys, seems like a waste of hand, i'd much rather do it w some suited or somewhat connected stuff that is just too weak to call but can flop good and w initiative + fold equity makes it playable. Not sure about AK, my 6max game is quite rusty but fwiw it's completely fine to just call it IP as well, unless they are like calling with lots of hands you dominate which very well might be the case at 10nl but then again if they are 4betting with like QQ+ then it's not a great spot to stack off for sure so 3b/folding becomes fine.

As for draws sure it's most likely fine, i was just guessing.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      You shouldn't immediately 3bet TT. You should think about why are going to 3bet? are going to get called by worse hands? and the other questions you need to ask yourself.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Ofc, I'm not 3betting every opponent with TT or JJ. I'm aware of poker is situational game.. I'll just continue to play the way I play 90k hands more. If variance doesn't smile at me, I will contact HEM and tell them to remove AI feature because it's hugely misleading players... I think I'll have a longer break coz I don't want to deposit hard earned money for a while...
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      why do you guys not realise that a the all-in EV line being at somewhere between 1 and 2bb/100 at NL100 is very bad?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      why do you guys not realise that a the all-in EV line being at somewhere between 1 and 2bb/100 at NL100 is very bad?
      What do you mean?
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      wow 300k hands at NL10/25, you do deffinatly have some skills because i would have quit ages ago!
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Variance hear me and give me just one chance :D

• PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Posting EV-graphs in $/€ is worthless unless it's only from one limit. I had a sick heater at nl25 once and thought I was god when it came to running hot in cashgames. I was in constant fear of a sick doomer :D , UNTIL I changed my graph from $ to bbs. Overall I was running exacly where I was suppose to be ;)

And roswellx, you may be running bad over an large sample, but seriously 500k hands @ nl10 without positive EV-line.. You are a human robot! Ever considered a coach?