[NL2-NL10] NL10 KK vs potential flush

• snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

UTG+1 ($2.32)
      MP1 ($10.05)
      MP2 ($10.19)
      Hero ($12.74)
      CO ($15.62)
      Button ($9.85)
      SB ($12.97)
      BB ($1.85)
      UTG ($2.87)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.4, 2 folds, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold.

Flop: ($0.90) Q, 3, 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.5, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.50.

Turn: ($4.90) T (2 players)
      SB bets $1.1, Hero calls $1.10.

River: ($7.10) 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $4.1, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7.10

I dont know if this was a clear fold on the river or not. The thing is he was quite aggressive, had a high PFR and high AF to confirm, and he had around 25 WTS. Because he was that aggro I believe it was quite possible that he would have bet out with a FD, on the turn I just didnt want to lay down and die though since he was so aggressive, he mightve played TP like that, had over 5:1 potodds too but perhaps it was just spew calling? .. Well.. I dont really know as I said :/. Mightve called his riverbet if it wouldve been smaller, like $2-3 max just to see what the hell he had, super wrong?
  • 4 replies
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      I think you should have definately called there , you need to win like 30% of the time and you have an overpair , and he is aggresive like you said.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Too bad I timed out, because I was leaning towards that decision :/. Damnit, this hand is really going to gnaw at me :O , the lucky thing is that Im going to study tonight and probably not play any more poker until tomorrow so its absolutely not going to affect my play ;O hehe
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi snowylee!

I think you have to call that bet, too. If he was an aggressive player he can easily have top pair and you are still ahead. As undercover already mentioned: you only have to win in 30% of the cases.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Yeah thx, and I realised too that the potodds were QUITE good. But as I said in my response to undercover, I actually timed out but was heavily leaning towards calling, too bad though since I wouldve liked to see what he had hehe :) , curiosity killed the cat! ^^.. Ok not in this case :P