BTN: $49.00
      SB: $54.50
      BB: $46.00
      UTG: $110.35
      Hero (MP): $50.65
      CO: $78.12

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with A:diamond: 2:diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, 3 folds

Flop: ($4.25) 9:club: 5:club: 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.75, CO raises to $6.75, Hero raises to $16.75, CO calls $10

Turn: ($37.75) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($37.75) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $32.15 all in, CO folds

hands 115, vpip 23, pfr 19, AF 1,9, 3bet 13
      I wiev him as a solid TAG. He was very aggressive preflop but not so much post flop. I think I had quite a wild image in that table due to very good streak of cards and I think CO must have seen this and it makes it more likely that he will try some moves vs me.

On the flop he's repping pretty weak range I guess. His stats and overall playing style tells me that there are no 5 in his range and he wouldn't play FH like this. I think he could some amount of the time have TT or JJ here but my assumptation is he will 3bet these hands at least 75% of the time. Because of his weak raise (also the bet size looks suspicious), is this good spot to make a bluff re-raise with my backdoor draws and overcard?

I have no idea what his call means. I guess he would just get it in with overpair or FD. So my guess is he has a nine or 66-88 which he decided to turn into a bluff. Should I continue my bluff on the turn or just give up? While playing I thought 1 barrel would be +EV because I see so many bluffs (board texture and my image could make him more prone to bluff) in his range but I'm not sure anymore.

When he checks back it looks like he slowplays his turned flush or just wants to get to the showdown cheaply. This means his range is JJ,TT,9x, (66-88) or flush. If his range is what I think it is the river push is super +EV as he will fold every pair and flush.

The points I'd like to have advice are:
      1. Is the re-raise good on the flop and is my raise size sufficient?
      2. Should I continue with my bluff on the turn?
      3. Is the river easy push?

• 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      interesting hand
      I would prefer b/f flop, since although you can turn your hand into bluff and 3-bet on the flop I think he would call with flushdraw and sometimes also middle pp-s
      I don´t like shoving turn since he won´t fold his flush and if he has some kinf of pp he would check back
      River shove is ok, likely he won´t really call you down if he didn´t bet himself on the turn