Hello . I Passed the Quiz!

• LindaD
      LindaD
      Bronze
      Hello Everyone.

got some great news :) i passed the quiz after a while ;) Took me sometime but hey i got it done. Missed read a few things but now i understand how PokerStrategy wants us to play so im going to try this when i get the starting capital . If we play exactly how they want us to play then we do actually make a huge profit.

But i dont know yet, untill i try but i suppose it does since its more commen sense :)

Well well... Great articles. Would love to get the others on bronze and silver though :D .

Wish me luck at the tables because im here with a brand new playing style now!

I have now sent my ID to the pokerstrategy team so lets hope i get to play today! :)

Yours sincerely,
      Linda
      :heart:
  • 11 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      before you can make huge profits, you actually need to post a photo of yourself here as we can better in-depth analyse your character strengths for further poker advice. :f_biggrin:
    • m4rr3co
      m4rr3co
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      before you can make huge profits, you actually need to post a photo of yourself here as we can better in-depth analyse your character strengths for further poker advice. :f_biggrin:
      actualy this is an important part of your poker carreer. posting photos of yourself wearing bikini, underwear would be even a greater step on your way to the higher limits, so welcome =]
      ahsdhashdashdhashdasd xD
      welcome :)
    • LindaD
      LindaD
      Bronze
      haha you guys are way to silly :tongue:

I won't do that. But if i win 1 million in some MTT then i will ;) .

Otherwise i am just waiting now to get the starting capital. Just sent my ID to Pokerstrategy via the site and email.

So i hope i get to play today!

Yours sincerely,
      Linda :heart:
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey there welcome to Pokerstrategy.com LindaD!

It's nice to see that you enjoy the articles, and I can assure you that if you play accordingly you should be a winning player soon enough ;)

If you sent the ID-check yesterday, then please allow up to 48 hours for it to be processed! Since it's weekend, you'll probably have to wait until Monday/Tuesday. But as they say, patience is a virtue! Especially when it comes to poker!

Once you have your starting capital I suggest you start your own blog in the blogsection, so that you and others can follow up on your progress! It's a great way to gain feedback aswell!

I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
      Veronika
    • LindaD
      LindaD
      Bronze
      I hope i can get it before that! ;( I just read about the freeroll on Partypoker! so i was planning that i could get it before ! :-(.

Help me out Vonki !

Pretty please ;)

Yours sincerely,
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Linda & welcome to the community, it's good to see you.

Afraid that it can take a few days for support to clear your ID, it's an important step of the application process. We are all hoping that it is done in time so that you can compete in the freeroll too, good luck.

PokerStrategy do have many various ad-hoc promotions, events and activities though, so if you don't quite make this one, something else will turn up I'm sure.

Take your time to browse the site and don't hesitate to ask any questions if your unsure of anything.

Ahhh so many ladies joining us now, life is goood ;)

Good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LindaD
      LindaD
      Bronze
      Thank you :)

And today is monday! :) so i hope i can start playing today :)

Any response on that ?

Yours sincerely,
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Linda and welcome :)

It seems that you have to pass our phone check which means that one of our customer support representatives will get in touch with you shortly.

Hadi
    • LindaD
      LindaD
      Bronze
      Oh great! when the phone line is dead at the moment. I just moved here and the phone is not up yet.

I have to get in touch with the phone people and ask them to activate the phone today then.

What time our you guys planning to call? so i can get this fixed asap.

EDIT: Nevermind on that the phone is active now :) I just had not plugged it into the modem or it was it was just in the wrong spot! .I hope i did not miss the call ..... Please call today! :D
    • LindaD
      LindaD
      Bronze
      Phone check , was approved.

They called me and said i was approved.

So now im waiting for the starting capital., ;)
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Good to hear! Good luck! :)