Disturbing finding about my Stats in Rush Poker

• michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Just wondering what's everyone's stats in rush poker like? I.e. how many stacks on after xxx number of hands? Or BB/100 hands and $/day?

I've just managed to isolate all the rush poker hands in Poker Tracker, and I'm disturbed to find that after 25,000 hands, I've only won 2 stacks!!!

At one stage, after about 13,000 hands, I was 9 stacks up, but it got swingy from then on.

I had the impression that I was doing good until I checked out the stats properly. I definitely enjoy it a lot more than ring games.

My general stats is about 11/6/2.6, which is on the passive side. I do admit though a lot of the times I'll pass up an opportunity for a blind steal to see a new hand, rather than waiting until the action gets to me.

Thanks a lot
  • 4 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I'm not an expert in ring games but 11 uhm whats it called again xD VIP?
      anyway 11% is really tight, you could probably play twice as much hands. If you see a good spot to blindsteal then why not go for it?
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      After discovering my stats I've started stealing blinds in proper spots etc...

Overall I still feel like I'm in a semi-downswing, by which I mean if I win 4 stacks by getting my money all in when I'm ahead, I loose 3.5 stacks almost at the same time due to bad beats.

Say for example yesterday I had AA and went all in preflop against ATo, the board came 24K35, and we ended up splitting.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      FR or SH?

If its FR your VPIP looks fine. If its SH then you should really lossen up.

Your PFR looks fairly low though in comparrision to VPIP (Ie: there to far apart from each other).

Hope this helps.
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      It's Full Ring. My VPIP is a bit lower compared to previous ring games because now that I can see a new hand every second, I can throw away marginal hands preflop. For example JTo in middle position.