ID check failed, well all I want is a Poker education ...

• ostak
      ostak
      Basic
      Hello everyone. This is my 2nd account on Pokerstrategy.com, but that is not the issue I want to resolve. So, as I passed the quiz, and register with bet365, and Saved my Nickname so I can get my starting capital, You asked me for my ID, I upload 2 pictures of my ID card, because on 1st picture is my ex living street... And the ID check failed. I red why, I understood (almost) why, and to be honest, I don't need any starting capital from You. I just need an education, and I want to know how can I gain Pokerstrategy Points in THIS case. Thanks in advance.
  • 10 replies
    • ostak
      ostak
      Basic
      Okay, this is what I want to know ...

Is poker education on this site FREE ?

Thanks in advance
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      Why can't you use our first account?

All articles etc are free, and I guess if you register your pokernames you will get strategy points to read them. Admins could tell you more
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello ostak,

If you have received the starting capital before then this could be the reason why you you failed the id check as you are only allowed one account with PokerStrategy and only receive one starting capital.

Also there are other reasons that you may have failed your id check which our customer support team may or may not give explanations to.

If you still wish to play on bet365 then you are more than welcome to deposit using your own funds and as long as you followed the instructions precisely in the download guide for bet365 then you will be able to earn points via your linked account which will enable you to earn points here and move up the status ranks giving you access to more advanced education materials.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • ostak
      ostak
      Basic
      Thank you all for replies.

All articles etc are free

This is what I ment, they are not free, you must enter a game with at least 1$ as my status will gain from basic, to bronze. This is what I've understood so far, and if so, that's not big deal at all. This is one beautiful web site, I hope it will stay alive forever. :heart:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ostak,

All of the extensive strategy & educational material here is for the exclusive use of members. It's just one of many benefits that being a member here provides.

This material is totally free and paid for via the small income PokerStrategy receive from members playing poker on their tracked accounts. Without this income stream, none of this great work would be possible.

If you were to play on a tracked account, this material would be available to you too, totally free of charge.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ngominhhoang132
      ngominhhoang132
      Basic
      hello. im from vietnam.
      i registered an account with pokerstrategy in 2009.
      but i've just submitted my id some days ago.
      but the id check failed.

this is my only account with pokerstrategy.
      can u tell me which part have i done wrong.
      thank you.
    • feihtsx
      feihtsx
      Bronze
      Moderator,

I am currently playing at Pokerstars using my own money and have gotten about 82 FPPs, but my status in Pokerstrategy is still basic. Can you check what is wrong? Thank you.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by ngominhhoang132
      hello. im from vietnam.
      i registered an account with pokerstrategy in 2009.
      but i've just submitted my id some days ago.
      but the id check failed.

this is my only account with pokerstrategy.
      can u tell me which part have i done wrong.
      thank you.
      Hi;
      we (moderators) dont have access to your personal data, so you have to contact our support by creating ticket: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Good luck!
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by feihtsx
      Moderator,

I am currently playing at Pokerstars using my own money and have gotten about 82 FPPs, but my status in Pokerstrategy is still basic. Can you check what is wrong? Thank you.
      Hi feihtsx;

I see you're now bronze, so I guess the problem were solved ;)
      It takes some time to make status update, because poker sites send us data only on daily base...

Good luck at the tables!
    • feihtsx
      feihtsx
      Bronze
      Yeah thanks a lot. Glad to have more articles :)