Does party poker delete your account?

• Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Does your account get deleted if you don't play for a long time?

I had an account there made about 1-2 years ago.. i said i forgot password so i put in the first email i use.. said it didn't work. So i tried the second email i use. It said it sent the email to change it.. so i change it and now it looks like i made a new account since my username is different. it acted like i was a new player and i had to fill in personal details again.. what is up with that?

also the account i can now log in with, that looks like its a new account made while i never clicked register has no money in it.. i'm sure there should have been a few cents in it atleast..

Any help would really be appreciated, it's for the $20k freeroll, it's exactly what i need to give a nice boost to my bankroll. (which is basicaly nothing at party poker). the tournament registering starts in 3 hours though.. and i really don't want to miss out.

After i confirm the password change everytime it says it will send an email but it never does..
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Hahaownedlolz,

As far as i'm aware PartyPoker doesn't delete any accounts unless they are asked to by the registered user and even then the details will stay on the poker rooms server.

Is it possible that at some point you have opened two accounts with PartyPoker, both with different email addresses.

My advice would be to contact PartyPoker's customer support team explaining your situation and they should be able to provide you with the answers to your queries.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      They basicaly sent me a copy & pasty reply not replying to what i said at all. They said i don't have a registred money account to this email. But if i try the email i signed up to pokerstrategy with it says there isn't an account linked to that email. So i don't really get it. Those are the only two emails i used a year ago =|

So basicaly im screwed? i'm happy i got into the everest $20000 freeroll (i downloaded and registered to it 20 mins before it started) But i'd really like to play in the party poker one too =|

Could you check the account name of the party poker account i reffered to pokerstrategy with? i believe it's "platvisowner" but im not too sure right now.. (My native language isn't english but i think it's understandable)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Hahaownedlolz,

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security so i would suggest contacting our customer support team who should be able to answer your question for you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      send to the PartyPoker support your names and what you believe your account name was, also the emails that you have used, it is possible that you receive some automated reply so resend it again after that or just call them on the toll free number, but they should be able to find your account with your exact names :)