getting tracked?

• sharkfish122
      sharkfish122
      Bronze
      hi i have an acc at stars but i am not registered through pokerstrategy, is there anyway i can get my account tracked ? what will happen if i create a new acc through pokerstrategy? please help
  • 3 replies
    • OMGITSPONTUS
      OMGITSPONTUS
      Bronze
      Hi sharkfish122

Sorry Bro pokerstrategy can't re-track your account if you have not followed http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-stars/download.

maybe you can ask the guys from Pokerstars.com if they can retrack your account.

Otherwise there's no light, because you need a tracked account.

PokerStrategy are unable to retrack any existing accounts I'm afraid. You should still be able to receive the starting capital but you will have to choose a new platform (where you have not played before).

Once you've made your selection, please let the customer support team know the details so that they can proceed with your application.

Hope this helps

Best Regards,

Pontus
    • sharkfish122
      sharkfish122
      Bronze
      thanks for the answer OMGITSPONTUS, its not about the starting capital i blew it long time ago which i regret now i just wanted to receive strategy points since my bank is at pokerstars and i dont want to move currently to another site but i guess i have to forget about my idea
      thanks
    • OMGITSPONTUS
      OMGITSPONTUS
      Bronze
      Hello :s_cool: :f_p: 122

Make a withdrawal from pokerstars to a e-wallet or back to your VISA card or back to that method as you wish.

Then think about making a new account somewhere else via PokerStrategy

you can check out all the amazing pokerrooms bonus deals that PokerStrategy has you can do that here.

Make sure you Delete all your cookies and visit the site via Pokerstrategy pokerroom link. So you can be tracked by downloading or useing pokerstrategy link by following the instrustions on the site.

and this will give you your PokerStrategy Points as you wish!

Best Regards,

Pontus