$50 bonus

• db112
      db112
      Bronze
      how many fpps do you need on cake befor you can cash out? also why cant i play omaha with the $50? i cant even play .2/.4 plo with $50, where was that in the terms? yet i can play .5/.10 nlhe
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello db112,

The following has been quoted from the following page:

For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection
      In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, Cake Poker offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. As long as you have less than $300 in your player account or less than 2000 Frequent Player Points, you can only play on the following limits:

* Fixed Limit: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

These regulations are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. Once you have more than $300 in your poker account or more than 2000 Frequent Player Points (FPP), the automatic bankroll protection will be lifted.

It will also be lifted if you deposit additional money on top of the free $50 starting capital.

Note: Your Starting Capital Expires After 4 Weeks
      Cake Poker will retract the $50 from your account if you have not played in any real money games within the first 4 weeks of receiving your starting capital or if you have earned less than 100 Frequent Player Points (FPP) within 6 months.

In order to withdraw the $50 and your profit, you need to have earned at least 1000 Frequent Player Points (there is no time limit for this).

Clear an Additional $100 Bonus
      In addition to your $50 starting capital, you can also receive an additional $100 bonus. Just like with any other bonus, you simply need to play to clear it. While you are playing you automatically earn Frequent Player Points (FPP). For every 167 Frequent Player Points you will receive $10 of the bonus in your account.

You have 90 days time to clear the entire $100 bonus.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve