Strategy Points

• JamesMcF
      JamesMcF
      Bronze
      I was just wondering if it is possible for me to collect strategy points without collecting the starting capital. I attached my PokerStars account to this account but I dont seem to be getting Strategy Points.
  • 4 replies
    • OMGITSPONTUS
      OMGITSPONTUS
      Bronze
      Hello JamesMcF

To Receive SP ( StrategyPoints ) you must be tracked from PokerStrategy.
      if you are tracked then you earn 1 StrategyPoint at PokerStrategy.com for every 2 Base FPP (VPP) points you collect.

If you are now tracked i suppose the strategypoints are updated everyday. I don't know about the weekends though.

Hope this helped.

Best Regards,

-Pontus
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi James,

All tracked accounts (first set up using the PokerStrategy code) are eligible for PokerStrategy points, not just the starting capital ones, but any you subsequently make.

I'm afraid however that any existing accounts you held on platforms prior to coming to PokerStrategy (i.e. non tracked accounts) cannot be retracked as the platforms do not allow it. These non tracked accounts will be unable to earn PokerStrategy points.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Hi Eaglestar88

Just out of interest why is it that these preregistered accounts cannot be tracked?

Is it a technical issue? Is this something we could contact someone at stars or FTP regarding this to request they retrack our accounts so that we can earn SP's?

It just really annoys me that I have to play some random site that I don't want to be on just so I can earn enough points to view additional content.

For example, I am currently playing on Europoker. However, low traffic and no timebank at any level make it incredibly hard to multitable.

Don't get me wrong though I think Pokerstrategy.com is great and after some research it seems like the No1 place for training for SNG's.

Just really annoys me that Im stuck at a site i dont want to be playing.

Thanks
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by muel294

Just out of interest why is it that these preregistered accounts cannot be tracked?

Is it a technical issue? Is this something we could contact someone at stars or FTP regarding this to request they retrack our accounts so that we can earn SP's?

No, its not a technical issue, and they can retrack them if they really want to, but i am afraid they dont want to do it :(