This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50 starting capital not received already 3 days

• Zer0Maker
      Zer0Maker
      Bronze
      Hi all i didn't received mine 50$ capital..I done all for poker room i registered on Party Poker and use bonus code.All information are real.And i received this day when i reg on Party Poker in email adress that i need to send pictures if ID CHECK.I send on security@pokerstrategy and didnt received reply message from poker strategy....:P
  • 2 replies
    • OMGITSPONTUS
      OMGITSPONTUS
      Bronze
      Hi Zer0Maker,

basically, there's not much pokerstrategy can do here. It takes a few days for the ID check to be processed and after they have confirmed your identity, it will take another 48h for the money to arrive.

Best regards,

Pontus
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks Pontus ;)

This is correct Zer0Maker, please be patient a little longer, the support team will be in touch shortly to confirm your starting capital and/or to request further information or documents if required.

Welcome to the community, take your time to browse around the website, strategy material & forums and I'm sure you will be up & running soon.

Best regards,

Bart