ok i have a question .

• nickb123
      nickb123
      Bronze
      ok after reading the articles i have one question i feel i need answered . maybe im being a bit dumb but , when it says when u have reached 25bb u leave the table . that means you leave with 2.50 or more yeh say thats like 50 cent more . then what do you do do you pay that 50 cent into your account then rejoin the table with the startin amount again ? 20bb . and you do this over and over makin 50 cent a time , then move up to higher stakes menaing the 50 cent turns higher ? basically im asking do you leave table pay that money in then rejoin straight away and so on . wont ppl become suspicious ?
  • 2 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi nickb123!

If I remember correctly, then there is some timelimit that you have to wait until you can rejoin the table with a buyin smaller than the amount with what you left. Eg. if you have $2.6 and you leave the table, and want to re-join it you have the option to buyin $2.6 and more, not less.

But luckily there are many-many tables available, so you will just join another one :)

Regards,
      Ohmu
    • Barne
      Barne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ohmu

But luckily there are many-many tables available, so you will just join another one :)

Regards,
      Ohmu
      On PartyPoker yes, on Titan i find it pretty tough to find good tables at times. Or is that just me?