This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ok i have a question .

• nickb123
      nickb123
      Bronze
      ok after reading the articles i have one question i feel i need answered . maybe im being a bit dumb but , when it says when u have reached 25bb u leave the table . that means you leave with 2.50 or more yeh say thats like 50 cent more . then what do you do do you pay that 50 cent into your account then rejoin the table with the startin amount again ? 20bb . and you do this over and over makin 50 cent a time , then move up to higher stakes menaing the 50 cent turns higher ? basically im asking do you leave table pay that money in then rejoin straight away and so on . wont ppl become suspicious ?
  • 2 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi nickb123!

If I remember correctly, then there is some timelimit that you have to wait until you can rejoin the table with a buyin smaller than the amount with what you left. Eg. if you have $2.6 and you leave the table, and want to re-join it you have the option to buyin $2.6 and more, not less.

But luckily there are many-many tables available, so you will just join another one :)

Regards,
      Ohmu
    • Barne
      Barne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ohmu

But luckily there are many-many tables available, so you will just join another one :)

Regards,
      Ohmu
      On PartyPoker yes, on Titan i find it pretty tough to find good tables at times. Or is that just me?