This sucks

• 19 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Man this is bad. All the fish are shallow tables. Stars have really fucked up badly. There is nothing on the 40bb-100bb tables. I am leaving once I complete my bonuses.
      I thought stars was like playing at the ballagio? Maybe you should come to the hilton ;) :]
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Ha ha! I think you are right though.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Is it really that bad :(
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Yeah man, maybe in the longrun they will wanna see flops but at the moment there are no fish. Table selecting on stars is no longer a walk in the park.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      So they actually did SSS players a favour...
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RockEye
      So they actually did SSS players a favour...
      I wouldnt go that far. SSS works on the basis that they exploit big stacks. Basically all they did was isolate the fish into one group to battle it out like donks on the shallow tables whilst us regs on the normal 40-100 tables are just battling it out against eachother there. They should have just left it the way it was in hindsight.

Having said that FTP made the same changes and it didnt fall to shit like it has on Stars so I dont know whats going wrong.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      the diff is that stars made it like: there are different types of tables, you can pick where you want to play.

But on Tilt, they made it seem like: we are changing the rules for all tables, but just to be nice, we will still open some of the crappy tables for you losers. And theres just not that many shallow tables.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      the diff is that stars made it like: there are different types of tables, you can pick where you want to play.

But on Tilt, they made it seem like: we are changing the rules for all tables, but just to be nice, we will still open some of the crappy tables for you losers. And theres just not that many shallow tables.

True. TObyCS also told me that FTP also has a certain amount of shallow tables open and specific times whilst stars have about 30 empty shallow tables.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Originally posted by elhh82

True. TObyCS also told me that FTP also has a certain amount of shallow tables open and specific times whilst stars have about 30 empty shallow tables.
      because stars respect everyone's right to be able to play big/small stacks. well at least that is what they say, and do. lets not complain since most of us asked for it lol
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Gratz BSS'ers you got what you deserved
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I like the changes. It basically just gives a filter out SSS button instead of having to do it manually. Quality of games a def a bit worse, since there are more 20-50bb tables, and regs always join 40-100bb tables, while fish are probably indifferent. But this can be easily fixed by table starting.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      lol, cmon guys: you don't have those crappy SSS'ers at your tables and that is what you asked for.

What is next? I want 16 tables reserved for only me filled with 8 fish which I can insta-join. Oh and don't forget about the massage too.

Cheers :f_biggrin:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      playing fish>SSS filter
    • vanja27
      vanja27
      Bronze

0:13-0:23
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      your a fish.
    • vanja27
      vanja27
      Bronze
      nice..now you sounds like a pro :f_ugly:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      @vanja: There are things called Tablescanners which actually find the fish for you. So from having 30+ fish in my scan results to 4 because of the new buy-in changes is a fair call to complain. So I dont need an irrelevant video and an old poker saying from 'Harrington on Hold'em' and someone who has 20 forum posts tell me Im a fish. I have already contacted Stars support about this problem and I am glad to say they are making some changes.
    • lmr1983
      lmr1983
      Bronze
      so im awaiting changes so so much

i just depoed stars to find some extra tables with loose players as planned in the close past, and i found a room where the only ok way of table selection is joining an empty table, or joining to some non fullstacks, or if im not doing this have to bear the total nit war even on lower stakes;) :) :(
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      gratz gratz cry babies. Now cry back so these changes would be undone :D