This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

playing multiple tables on unibet

• brazzk
      brazzk
      Bronze
      recently i've started playing on unibet, but i find it pretty hard to multitable there. i've played only on party poker so far, so i'll be comparing those two platforms.

unibet: first of all there's an option to bring table on-top when i have to make a decision. that's good, but it doesn't work good IMO, because whenever i have to make a decision on new table, software brings it on top, even if i still didn't took any action on previous one. and then i have to find that old table on task bar, which isn't easy because it doesn't even flashes. so i had to turn off that option. that helps a bit, because active tables are now flashing on taskbar. but still it's not a perfect solution, because i have to manually open them. that takes a while and therefore it's slowing my game.

multitabling on PP is much easier: bring on top option works great, because it waits until i finish playing on other tables. and even if i want to make a decision on some other table first it's not a problem, because every active table is flashing on task bar as long as it waits for my decision (and there is also a little menu on every table with links to every table that waits for me to make decision).

so is there any way to have similar features on unibet?
  • 2 replies