how can i boost my metal ...

• 7 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      You climb up by collecting certain amount of strategy points per month :f_cool:
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xmarukox
      from bronze 2 silver quicklyyyyyyy...

posting more posts???
      by playing more hands on tracked account
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      ive been playing for 3 months but due to lack of time i cant play much.. and still bronze.... ill never get to silver to get the better articles.. it sucks,they should link it to lifetime stategy points..!!

Can Somebody give me SNG and MTT silver articles or is that not allowed ??
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      is not allowed BUT you can allways wrote you skype,msn, or mail....and maybe someone send you ! :f_p:
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      if anybody can not send it to XXXXX ;) Silver SNG and MTT please :D

Thank you, a person will send it to me ! verry much appreciated! will not mention his name for privacy ;)
    • xmarukox
      xmarukox
      Bronze
      Oh..then no hope ..

I just play MTT/SNG...not much in cash table...

Well, really no way 2 boost the metal faster ...

:-D

:f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey xmarukox,

All the information about earning PokerStrategy Points and climbing the status's can be found here:

But basically you earn points from playing on your tracked poker client.
      For example, if you play a $10+1 MTT, the $1 rake that is generated will count towards your Strategy points. The more you play, the more you can unlock to learn more strategys. Goodluck on your journey. :s_biggrin:

P.S Please refrain from asking people to send you articles that you have not unlocked. We do not condone in stealing.

10. Copyright Articles, texts and images as well as their arrangement are copyrighted. Users are allowed to make use of the contents of the Platform only for their own personal use; With regard to all videos on the Platform, Users are not allowed to download them. Without written permission from PokerStrategy.com, the User is not allowed to circulate, present, make publicly accessible, publish or link to this content.

Regards,

Kyle.