The Secret

• ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, the name is Nick. I'm 19 years old have have been playing poker from around the age of 10. I've never played poker seriously to actually make a profit from it like a job. However, that is all gonna change now.

I've started playing online poker around a couple of years ago, never pld seriously, was just playing for fun, I still managed to make a few thousands from it somehow, I would totaly ignore bankroll management, for example, I would play in tourneys like the sunday million even though it would be 90 percent of my bankroll, and I was still always able to turn that 40 dollars left into 200+ again to do the same thing again :)

I'm going to focus on playing like a true grinder, multi-tabling 10+ games. I would say I am a pretty well rounded player, i've had success in all aspects of the game, Hu, cash games, sngs, you name it, and I am confident I can defeat all different aspects with focus and dedication.

My plan now is to put 600 dollars in Pokerstars, grind NL25 SH \FR and play a couple of thousand hands on each of them to see which I get better results at. I am a pretty good player(Not trying to sound cocky) and I am confident I should be able to make a few thousand within a couple of months of extreme grinding. I plan on playing in big mtt with my Pokerstars points I earn, so this will be an interesting one.

So if anyone would like to see someone crush the lower limit games and move up fast to see if it can be done, you're at the right place.
  • 26 replies