About the id check

• kalaboozer
      kalaboozer
      Global
      its written that i need to show document that shows my adress, the problem im from israel and the adress is in hebrew in this document, what should i do?
      In addition to that, im still not very secure of the privacy of my documents so can i just delete my id number and face from the document?
      Ill leave street age name and phone number but all the other ill erase , is it ok?
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kalaboozer
      its written that i need to show document that shows my adress, the problem im from israel and the adress is in hebrew in this document, what should i do?
      In addition to that, im still not very secure of the privacy of my documents so can i just delete my id number and face from the document?
      Ill leave street age name and phone number but all the other ill erase , is it ok?
      Hi kalaboozer,

Please contact the support team via the ticketing system, they will be able to assist you with your queries.

Welcome to the community though, always great to see players from so many different countries. We do have other members from Israel, I'm sure they will say hello and introduce themselves to you in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • kalaboozer
      kalaboozer
      Global
      Thanks bart, i did open a ticket after writing here, and still there is no answer.
      I really wish to finish with this identity check but i don't wanna risk ID theft so if you can somehow make things faster so ill get my answer ill be very thankful