First deposit and rake back...

• BlackHawkEU
      BlackHawkEU
      Bronze
      Hello
      I finished the quiz, I got a 50$ on Pacific poker and experimented with those money. I managed to reach silver level in here, but as expected, I lost all, because I played badly and hopeless. I was and probably still am a fish.
      However, I want to deposit and start playing BSS on a room that will give rake back. That is important, because I plan to be very active and play a lot. There are some things that are important for me...
      I would like to have that room connected to PokerStrategy, and still get access to materials, and improve my status, if possible to gold or above, because the materials are great in here.
      I do not know how the rake back really works, but my friends who play a lot told me that if I don't have that, is no point trying to play, because on the long run it will add up to important numbers if I play like I do. I am a grinder in almost everything I do.

On Full Tilt I have an account already, but I had it before I signed up in here. I never deposited there.
      Long time ago I made accounts on PartyPoker and PokerStars, even tho I never played there. I even forgot I had those accounts, but I noticed that I have them when I tried to get my 50$ for the Quiz.

So, my question is: where should I deposit, and what to do to get rake back.
      Sry for long post.
  • 6 replies
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Try looking here.
      Poker rooms
      At a glance i see Cake,PKR,Betfair and interpoker all offering rake.
    • OMGITSPONTUS
      OMGITSPONTUS
      Bronze
      Hello BlackHawkEU.

Do NOT play at PKR. even though it seems cool and st uff. They players there are fish they will eat ur money if you play with pokerstrategy guides i have tryed and failed.

Thats just a tip . But thats i how i feel.

Its your cash so you decide just want to get that out and dont make that mistake i did at PKR :) its very hard.

But on the other hand.

If you play higher stakes it will work out.

But you play low stakes then you might as well play somewhere else but NOT on PKR ;)

Just a heads up :)

Goood luck on finding a poker room :)

Best Regards,

Pontus
    • BlackHawkEU
      BlackHawkEU
      Bronze
      Thank you for your answers. I saw that link myself, but it is not clear if I will still get points on PokerStrategy if I move to another room, and not stay at the room where I got my 50$ for the quiz. Because I do want to unlock all articles eventually.
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Just Sign up to the room you choose but use the code PSVIP.
      You get the sign up bonus and earn PS points+rake if offered.
      You can do this with all the sites offered on Poker Strategy if you want.
      I haven't done this myself but thats my understanding.
      Can someone confirm this please?
    • OMGITSPONTUS
      OMGITSPONTUS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shane0878
      Just Sign up to the room you choose but use the code PSVIP.
      You get the sign up bonus and earn PS points+rake if offered.
      You can do this with all the sites offered on Poker Strategy if you want.
      I haven't done this myself but thats my understanding.
      Can someone confirm this please?
      Confirmed
      You are correct.
    • BlackHawkEU
      BlackHawkEU
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BlackHawkEU
      Thank you for your answers. I saw that link myself, but it is not clear if I will still get points on PokerStrategy if I move to another room, and not stay at the room where I got my 50$ for the quiz. Because I do want to unlock all articles eventually.
      I am thinking to try Interpoker. From what I understand, all those places have good players and grinders because of the rake back. Anyone knows how strong are the players on Interpoker? :s_biggrin: