[NL20-NL50] NL10 TT vs NIT SH

• Monkeye
      Known players:

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:heart: , T:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,75, SB raises to $2,25, BB folds, Hero calls $1,50.

Flop: ($4,75) 7:heart: , 2:heart: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $2,25, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4,75

PF can i call his reraise? On another forum I have read that you must always fold a PP on a 3bet except if you are playing 170BB effective. On this site people say when you are IP and use the call15 rule your play is +EV? This time I have tens but makes it any difference when I have PP 44 or something?

At the flop he cbet less than half of pot and I choose too fold because if he have a flushdraw it is very likely that he bet flop and turn. If he have a flushdraw his flushdraw is better and if he have an overpair his overpair is better.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      with TT call pf is standard since he can easily 3-bet pf with AQ+ that you´re ahead of
      Ofcourse you´re behind JJ+ but you don´t have to stack off every dry board, so I think call is very standard there
      I´d call flop Against overpair without flushdraw you have decent equity, like 42% and you can be ahead if he has there just overcards