Rush Poker Sit & Go

• ukspike
      ukspike
      Bronze
      Has anyone here played in these yet?

$4+0.40 135 player sit & go rush turbo game?

I have only had two attempts so far, once I hit the money but went out at 15th, two hands running I went against the chip leader with flushes.

Had KQ and QJ flush, vs A3 / 7, wasn't to nice :) .

Second time I busted on AQ to JJ.

People seem to drop out extremely fast and they don't last long at all, so was just wondering if anyone that has played them have any strategys yet?

I was thinking maybe try not using the quick fold feature, play as normal poker and fold when the hand reaches you.

This way you pay less blinds, can maybe double up as you go, and then play heavy when the blinds go up.
  • 20 replies
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      I was thinking maybe it's a good idea to use the quick fold button early on when the blinds are low and then switch to taking your time when you've built a stack. Might give them a go tonight, see you at the tables ukspike !
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I also tried 2 yesterday and I thought the level of play was horrible. Unfortunately didn't make it too far due to getting sucked out on twice, it will be interesting to see if the play gets better as the money approaches. As someone noticed people drop out super quick.
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      Ive played 8 of these sng's, two 13. place and one 3. place
      I don't know if this is optimal but I use the quickfold alot in the early phase because the blind levels are only 3 mins each. When the antes show up im taking it more slowly and getting my aggression up. At the last one I was playing LAG when the antes was on.
      I know you cant even count this as a sample, because its only 8, but on like 4 of them ive been sucked out. Two times AKo against Q5o and T3o, when me and the villian has equal stacks around 10-15BB.

Im also trying to take notes, and look out for plays that I can take advantage of.
      If anyone find a better way to play them, please tell us.

Sorry for my english.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      they ve just added 11$ 135man sngs as well. can any1 tell me how much times it takes to complete one ?
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      Based on my last game:
      To the bubble: around 50-60 mins
      To heads-up: 1.5 hours~ish
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I will right up a strategy for these in my blogg soon, keep an eye out
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Just played my first $4 one, and finished 3rd for $70. Also had the pleasure of being on the final table with Lennonac, good game! :f_cool:
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I didnt have the pleasure of playing with DannyG as he crippled me 3 places from the FT :s_mad:
      Although i made it to 7th i think

But good game sir, nice you came third
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Hehe I do apologise for that, but I couldn't fold my aces :f_biggrin: You still managed to build back up nicely mind, well played.

Big stack raising 80% of the time 3-handed, I pushed with AK, ran into AA :f_confused: Still, happy with 3rd, thanks :)
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Ha ha dont worry :)
      Although I did think you leveled me into thinking you were weak by asking if i was from PS :) ha ha I didnt mind though.

Thats unlucky to go out like that.

I have nearly finished writing up a strategy article for these...It should be up in the next 10 mins or so
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      i just made a deal for $120 on the Ft of one of these
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze

w00t! my first ever MTT win.
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      Just tried two of these....busted out with KK vs QQ all in preflop and with a FH vs royal flush :D

Gotta love rush poker :D

Hey lennonac, dear neighbour (you're Slovenian, right?) :D , where's that article you mentioned? Wouldn't mind giving it a look.
    • ukspike
      ukspike
      Bronze
      Very nice :)

What theme is that?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ukspike
      What theme is that?
      Final Table Theme.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by fulja
      Just tried two of these....busted out with KK vs QQ all in preflop and with a FH vs royal flush :D

Hey lennonac, dear neighbour (you're Slovenian, right?) :D , where's that article you mentioned? Wouldn't mind giving it a look.
      No im from the UK :)

I have written it but im not sure what i am going to do with it at the moment
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      I'm sucking wind at these right now. 1 itm out of about 10,good to know that you guys stop using the quick fold button later on i tend to just keep folding till i find a playble hand prob miss a few good oppurtunitys. Keep folding small and medium pocket pairs by mistake i quick fold so fast. gotta slow down.
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Originally posted by fulja

No im from the UK :)

I have written it but im not sure what i am going to do with it at the moment
      Ah sorry...my bad. Don't know why i thought that... :)

Just felt i could pick up a lot from you, know how good you are at these! So far it's going pretty good for me too...Played about 25-30 of them, up 500$ in the last 2 days.
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      any successes?