Everst...How to actually win? lol.

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Serriously...This sites insane!

Suck out after suck out.

I do actually asume its crushable in the long term?

Im lossing some sick pots just because there playing all kinds of trash

I do asume also when you run good the heaters are pritty sick?

Thanks
  • 27 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Not that anyone responded. But it doesnt matter any more. Had to get the fck out of there...tiltey as hell : S
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Haha, that room is cursed
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Meh... today I went all down due to impossible stuff, 3 times went in with AK to loose against AA... WTF!

Then the most stupid things, but wasn't too bad in the end, I'm thinking that if variance hit me this bad now must give me back all sometimes :f_grin:
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      i love it when people go allin with ak :f_love:
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Playing SSS, that's how it goes :f_grin:
    • webjockeycontact
      webjockeycontact
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wickdclown
      cause AK is a hand that should be insta mucked?

and it's impossible to lose at NL2/NL10 at everest, the snail eaters are so bad it's insane.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Not that anyone responded. But it doesnt matter any more. Had to get the fck out of there...tiltey as hell : S
      Variance happens..i lost some at beggining too but after that i won a lot from fishes at NL10 and yes when you are on upswing its crazy how everest fihes are paying off..but yea i moved away too cos i dislaiked the soft..no multitabling for more that 6 tables and its super slow and uncomforable to play there!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by webjockeycontact
      the snail eaters are so bad it's insane.
      :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:
    • FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      My personal experience so far hasn't been great... I play at a number of other sites and this is possibly the worst one on the lower limits in terms of fishiness... My two cents...

Maybe time to review the 'rating' of this site being 'extremely profitable'?
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Uh?

I've been playing here for a week now, and except Saturday where I've messed around just for fun, every other day I've closed with a decent profit.

Maybe just variance hitting you down?
    • webjockeycontact
      webjockeycontact
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FishDan11worst one on the lower limits in terms of fishiness... My two cents...

I dont get what you're trying to say. Worst in terms of LACK of 'fishyness' or very fishy?

I play at everest almost every day and I haven't seen fish like this since I went scuba diving at the great barrier reef.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      From the Movie Rounders:

"If u cant spot the fish, your are the fish"

Well i been playing there since early this year, n has triple up my bankroll.
      Play there like once or twice a week. The traffics were very bad need to wait everytime i wanna play 0.10 or 0.25.

Software suks
      Traffic suks
      Table Selection suks

However, if u are going for fishing holiday like me, this is the place to be. Like i said b4,

• FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by degre
      Uh?

I've been playing here for a week now, and except Saturday where I've messed around just for fun, every other day I've closed with a decent profit.

Maybe just variance hitting you down?
      Maybe like you say just variance - but compared to any other site I've played on regularly this has been the worst for me personally... It is very odd because all other sites have been doing really well for me.

Originally posted by FishDan11worst one on the lower limits in terms of fishiness... My two cents...

I dont get what you're trying to say. Worst in terms of LACK of 'fishyness' or very fishy?

I play at everest almost every day and I haven't seen fish like this since I went scuba diving at the great barrier reef.
      What I mean is lack of fish and thus lack of profitability... Glad to hear it's good for you at least ;)

Originally posted by Justin37
      From the Movie Rounders:

Well i been playing there since early this year, n has triple up my bankroll.
      Play there like once or twice a week. The traffics were very bad need to wait everytime i wanna play 0.10 or 0.25.

Software suks
      Traffic suks
      Table Selection suks

However, if u are going for fishing holiday like me, this is the place to be. Like i said b4,

Very funny... do you really think I got to Gold status by being a fish?? lol

As an example, I have taken my bankroll from $45 to $850 in 6 weeks on one of the other sites I play on - I will keep trying on Everest but so far it has sucked for me.
    • webjockeycontact
      webjockeycontact
      Bronze
      I will keep trying on Everest but so far it has sucked for me.
      Just stick to strict pot management to minimize losses during unfavourable variance and soon enough you will be on the right side.

As an example, I have taken my bankroll from $45 to $850 in 6 weeks on one of the other sites I play on.
      This suggests that you are quite spewy to me, this will lead to you being hit very hard when subjected to adverse variance. I'm not saying it is a bad style of playing it just means that when times are good you will be shooting up at rocket speed whereas you will sink like a stone when times are bad.
    • FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      I will keep trying on Everest but so far it has sucked for me.
      Just stick to strict pot management to minimize losses during unfavourable variance and soon enough you will be on the right side.

As an example, I have taken my bankroll from $45 to $850 in 6 weeks on one of the other sites I play on.
      This suggests that you are quite spewy to me, this will lead to you being hit very hard when subjected to adverse variance. I'm not saying it is a bad style of playing it just means that when times are good you will be shooting up at rocket speed whereas you will sink like a stone when times are bad.
      Thanks for the advice - I'll do my best to minimize losses and hopefully as you say it'll turn aroung soon enough :)

Regarding the thing you mention: this makes me quite curious - what do you mean by 'spewy'? I'm not familiar with that term ... I mean I get the idea but is this something measurable/something I do or just coincidence?
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      AK is the nuts........
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nefarious26
      AK is the nuts........
      Not really... I was impressed these days at how bad I was running with AK that I've first installed equilator and runned a few checks, comes out that you barely have a 60% with AKo against any suited connector which only improves by 3 points with an AKs, while against any lower pair you drop to a range of 40/45%.

Then today I've started reading the BSS articles as I plan on moving from SSS and the offered me quite a different view.

I think AK is a value bet when you play SSS due to the limited size of your stack, but as the game becomes more advanced it changes a lot.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      I'm not saying u cant spot the fish...

The problem with the everest players are, whenever u raise, somebody with trash hand will always call ur raise. Dont Overbet just becoz u had the top pair top kicker, the caller might have 2 pairs.

They call ur Cbet with small pair n sometimes hitting another pair on the turn or river. When they go all in after the river, the last thing u wanna do is folding a Top pair top kicker.
    • webjockeycontact
      webjockeycontact
      Bronze

Regarding the thing you mention: this makes me quite curious - what do you mean by 'spewy'? I'm not familiar with that term ... I mean I get the idea but is this something measurable/something I do or just coincidence?
      Spewy would relate to your Agg Freq. Basically you are willing to bet, 3bet or shove more often than many others.