This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Buy new camera

• Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Hello,

I want to buy a new camera because the one I have now is too old and it's 3.2MegaPixel. And he was expensive years ago :rolleyes: . I als want to use this for ID indentifications like moneybookers etcetra I know I can lend one but I need one for the summer anyways. I have no idea about MegaPixels but you can buy these days a cheap camera with 10-12 MegaPixels. Now is my question is this sharp enough to make a sharp picture of an ID/banknotes? Or how much MegaPixels did you use for the pictures?
  • 2 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      wha? why do you need to take pictures of ID and Banknotes? Counterfeiting operation? I would use a high grade scanner for that.
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Not yet, I don't have moneybookers yet but it's usefull to open one,than I can buy things or cash out some money. I assume they are asking for my papers?