This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First fixed limit Mtt ever! final table so far

• Jdeeuk
      Jdeeuk
      Bronze
      Hi im currently on the final table of a $5 limit holdem mtt on everest, this is my first time on fixed limit after reading through the articles on here. currently in 3rd place.

I will post final result.

Wish me luck.
  • 5 replies
    • Jdeeuk
      Jdeeuk
      Bronze
      Currently chip leader, 8 players remaining.

Damn limit has some crazy players.
    • Jdeeuk
      Jdeeuk
      Bronze
      ITM play started Just hit trip K :-)
      Now have a huge lead over other 3 players.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      nice!
    • Jdeeuk
      Jdeeuk
      Bronze
      Break time. Im on 53.7k chips HU vs guy on 15.2k chips.

Only $100 for 1st but not bad proffit from a fiver im thinking that limit may make me a better player all round as im finding it easier to stick to PS starting hand guides than when im in NLHE. My biggest hole is patience, but I now see its true that patience is important, I did have a lil titl in early stages after a rotton beat and went down to 425 chips. but from then on i been pretty strict with myself minus the odd throwaway in small pots to get action later.

Anyway 25 sec left on break so, back to work!
    • Jdeeuk
      Jdeeuk
      Bronze
      Finished 2nd won $60. Tbh a lot of mistakes in ~HU play partly down to fatigue 03:15 here and i been awake for 21 hours now. ill try again tomorrow at a more civilised time.

But im happy with that result.

Thanks PS