second 50$ capital question

• Xiven
      Xiven
      Bronze
      Hello,

I've been lucky enough to be selected for a second starting capital.

I am currently trying to clear a bonus on another site, is there any time frame that I have to activate this second bonus?

thanks,

Edit; never mind, i re-read the email and it is valid until the end of the month!
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Xiven,

Congratulations on your 2nd Free Starting Capital.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • vaginas
      vaginas
      Bronze
      Hi I also got 2nd capital, but i put my username in usual PokerRooms>PartyPoker section, will i get bonus or i screwed up?
    • alexrd
      alexrd
      Bronze
      how do you receive the second 50 $ capital?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      @ vaginas, It cannot be an existing account that you hold. For the 2nd starting capital to be valid, you must not have previously held an account on the named platform and you must set up a new account using the PokerStrategy link & marketing code provided.

@ alexrd, these adhoc promotions are random and not guaranteed. You may be lucky to receive one in future, but for now concentrate on your existing starting capital. Each member is entitled to 1x starting capital, but occasionally others are given as a special promotion.

Best regards,

Bart
    • vaginas
      vaginas
      Bronze
      I'm new at PartyPoker, i entered the marketing code which was send to me, but I only posted my nickname not in the link given by the email, but in normal PokerRooms>PartyPoker field. I done everything how I was instructed, only posted in wrong area my nickname on PartyPoker.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vaginas
      I'm new at PartyPoker, i entered the marketing code which was send to me, but I only posted my nickname not in the link given by the email, but in normal PokerRooms>PartyPoker field. I done everything how I was instructed, only posted in wrong area my nickname on PartyPoker.
      Hello again,

As long as you have corrected anything that was previously wrong, you should be fine.

The screen usually "locks in" your player name once you've input it, if you need to change it but can't access it yourself, just drop the support team a ticket and they can change it for you or if you encounter any other problems, they will be happy to help.

Good luck and best regards,

Bart