Rakeback and FTPs

• croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am SNG player on Stars but i am planing to start play cash game on Fulltilt. Now, i now that if i open new acc. through some rakeback sites i get rakeback, but I already have acc. on Fulltillt so what is my options to get rakeback. What can I try to do.

And second, when you get rakeback if i am correct it is 27%, do I stil get FTPs normaly? I am asking becouse if i do than rakeback is bigger than 27% when i trade my FTP-s for some ticket or so.

First thread, sry for my not so great english.

Tnx!!!
  • 6 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      For existing account you can try to e-mail full tilt support and they will direct you what to do.

1 FTP used in any way -> 0.005 $ deducted from your RAKE (NOT rakeback, so for every 200 FTP you use 1$ is deducted from your rake and u "lose" 0.27$ in rakeback)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry malosanmaka,

But for obvious reasons, we cannot allow links to direct competitors. We do however appreciate you looking to help croboss.

Croboss, please contact Full Tilt support team and they can look into whether rakeback is available to you and put you in direct contact with an affiliate if it is indeed possible.

Unfortunately as malosanmaka indicated, Full Tilt will not allow us to retrack an existing account to PokerStrategy.

Hope you understand why I have to edit.

Many thanks and good luck,

Bart
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Sorry, didn't think of that :)

If he does e-mail FT support they would give him the same answer i gave, but never mind now. (wanted to save him/ft support the trouble :p)
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Ok, ty very much for that.

I did that like you say and now i am whaiting answer...(do you now for how long?)

I have another question. That strategy points. I dont play

on site on which i used 50$ quiz bonus. I am planing to play on Tilt. So is that

mean i am never going to be able to read Gold articles becouse i dont get

strategy pointsbecouse i didnt create acc. from pokerstrategy link?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello croboss,

You are correct about not being able to collect StrategyPoints on here due to your account not being linked to PokerStrategy.

The only way you will be able to earn StrategyPoints here in order to move up the ranks is to play on the account that you received the $50 starting capital on or by opening a new account with one of our affiliated sites just as long as you have never held an account there before.

You can find a list of the available rooms here.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      malosanmaka once again tnx for info. 36 hours later i got mail"""Congratulations.We are delighted to inform you that you are now a ---------- player and you will receive 27% rakeback on all your future play at Full Tilt Poker!"""