Why I can't be tracked by pokerstrategy?

• m4rr3co
      m4rr3co
      Bronze
      Yesterday I sent an e-mail for the support of bonuses at FTP and they gave me answer, take a look:

"Hello Marreco,

Thanks for getting in contact with us about rakeback.

Although Full Tilt Poker does not offer rakeback directly to players, our preferred affiliate partner RakeBackPros.com offers rakeback to players who sign up through their website with Full Tilt Poker.

We?ve sent your player details to RakeBackPros.com and they will be in direct contact with you.

Regards,

Trevor
      Full Tilt Poker Support"

And i didn't sign up at full tilt with their bonus code, even though i still can get my account tracked by they...why can't pokerstrategy do this? what the problem?
      thanks
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello m4rr3co,

The problem with not being able to re-track existing accounts to PokerStrategy doesn't lie in our hands but in the hands of FullTilt themselves.

For whatever reason they have they do not allow existing accounts to be re-tracked to another affiliate just the same as PokerStars doesn't allow this either.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • m4rr3co
      m4rr3co
      Bronze
      not talking about pokerstrategy, but this is suck bullshit....i guess the guy who awnsered me didnt even read my email >.<
      god i hate this, but i love full tilt xD
    • grantms21
      grantms21
      Bronze
      I asked the same thing of full tilt and got the same reply. At least u can get rakeback tho
    • m4rr3co
      m4rr3co
      Bronze
      Originally posted by grantms21
      I asked the same thing of full tilt and got the same reply. At least u can get rakeback tho
      i guess they have an pre-made reply for this kind of questions
      Bronze
      Originally posted by m4rr3co
      Originally posted by grantms21
      i guess they have an pre-made reply for Any Question and pick one out of a hat at random.
      Fixed your post.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Atleast you got retracked to some kind of affiliate and got rakeback which is the most important thing. The only thing you are missing out on for being tracked to PS is the strategy content you can unlock as you earn more SPs.

Good luck anyways!