HEM: Posting Hands

• Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      1. What is the fastest way to post hands? I'm currently marking them during play, and later copying them, using weaktight and posting. But I saw some people posting hands that on top said "Grabbed by Holdem Manager", so I thought maybe there is a direct way to post them.

2. Is there a way to post hands with stats without having to write them down yourself?
  • 3 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      1. You mark the hands like you do then open the replayer in Hem with stats and click on handhistory. The same window will appear as when you open the HH while playing and you press the 2+2 button which loads the hand in the proper format in your computer memory. Then you just open an appropriate thread in the forum and paste the hand in it.

2. I don't think Hem can co that. Elephant is the only program with this feature as far as I know..
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      1. You mark the hands like you do then open the replayer in Hem with stats and click on handhistory. The same window will appear as when you open the HH while playing and you press the 2+2 button which loads the hand in the proper format in your computer memory. Then you just open an appropriate thread in the forum and paste the hand in it.

2. I don't think Hem can co that. Elephant is the only program with this feature as far as I know..
      Hi, is HH saved on my computer in a text format? And where on my computer the HH are saved (es. in a folder or ...)?
      Thx :heart:
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Its saved in the archive folder defined in your auto-import settings.
      default is c:\hmarchive