Stacks:
      UTG (€21.39)
      UTG+1 (€12.90)
      CO (€5.30)
      BTN (€13.18)
      SB (€7.08)
      Hero (€10)

Pre-Flop: (€0.15, 6 players) Hero is BB J:heart: A:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to €0.20, 2 folds, Hero raises to €0.70, CO raises to €1.20, Hero calls €0.50

Flop: 3:diamond: Q:spade: A:club: (€2.45, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets €1.20, Hero raises to €5, CO goes all-in €2.90

Turn: 2:heart: (€11.55, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 2:spade: (€11.55, 2 players, 1 all-in)

3bet pf I think was ok, he min4bet, for 50 cents I'd say its ok to call.
      Flop I c/r with intent to make him fold, if he doesn't my hand should still be ok.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Either I fold preflop or I don't stack off lightly postflop against a 56/6/1 that suddenly starts minraising/min4betting, it's quite out of character for these guys unless you've been iso3betting them relentlessly. It takes more than AJo for that type of player to get excited, more often than not we're up against QQ+ so we need be really careful postflop when we call.

As played postflop I don't know what you're doing, either you're beat and you don't put money in or you are ahead and you either want to call and let him bluff/valueown himself or raise for value to get called by worse. KK is more likely than QQ/AA at that point combo-wise and he could probably bet it like that so it's tough to fold, check/shoving hoping he can't let it go yet knowing we're crushed sometimes is fine. But we're not trying to make him fold anything, he simply won't fold hands that we beat ever.

Hope it helps.