telephone call

• makakas
      makakas
      Basic
      hello, i passed a quiz 2 days ago, and 30 minutes ago pokerstrategy personal call my in telephone, and i just dont understand that they said because my talking english is quite poor. Can I still hope to get 50 dollars?

thanks for the answers
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi makakas,

unfortunately, we can't really discuss account related matters on the forums, so I advise you to get in touch with my colleagues from customer support.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • makakas
      makakas
      Basic
      Unfortunately, the ID check failed
      Unfortunately, we have to inform you that your user account did not pass the ID check. As a result, we cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.

However, this does not affect your membership at PokerStrategy.com. In order to perfect your poker skills you can still participate in forum discussions, watch videos, join coaching sessions, read articles and of course unlock advanced content without any restrictions.

so this is it? i will not get 50 dollars?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello makakas,

PokerStrategy do reserve the right to refuse providing the $50 starting capital, but would only do so with good reason, e.g. if you fail the quiz, fail to pass the ID check, have applied on multiple occasions or for legal reasons (U.S. resident) etc. The vast majority of applications are successful.

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security and so I cannot tell why exactly you were refused and the customer support team may choose to not provide a detailed reason if it meant giving away some of the security measures that it is required to undertake. I would however suggest contacting them again to explain your concerns and to see if they are happy to provide you with more details on their decision.

We really are a very friendly community here and would really welcome you with open arms if you chose to stay and are able to sort out the starting capital or deposited a little money yourself.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve