This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH - KQo

• randompkr
      randompkr
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $5,53
      Hero:
      $5,12

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:spade: , Q:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,20, 4 folds, BB calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,42) K:diamond: , J:diamond: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,30, BB calls $0,30.

Turn: ($1,02) K:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,75, BB calls $0,75.

River: ($2,52) 9:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $4,28 (All-In), Hero?

Can I call this? He took pretty much time to call the turn and instashoved the river.
  • 4 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      With his stats, I'm reluctantly folding it on the river. Might be facing KJ, but more likely K9 and he boated up on you. You don't have a lot of hands against him, so his stats can't be too reliable, so I don't mind the fold here so much. Looks like a huge value overbet with a made boat.
    • randompkr
      randompkr
      Bronze
      Thanks, I did fold there aswell, so I have no idea what he had. People on this stakes like to play flopped sets tricky way aswell, so I'm not surprised if he had 66, maybe even JJ.
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Black
      Till the river the hand is ok.
      On the river - fold. He is a passive fish and here he shows strength meaning he beats trips. He overbets and has some slowplayed fullhouse or TQ and very seldomly he'll show up with a missed flush draw.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by x3mwisp
      Till the river the hand is ok.
      On the river - fold. He is a passive fish and here he shows strength meaning he beats trips. He overbets and has some slowplayed fullhouse or TQ and very seldomly he'll show up with a missed flush draw.
      I tend to agree. while I do believe his timing is odd with trips or a boat, it's very possible for him to have QT. I'd probably end up calling if the river wasn't a 9/A/diamond, as it is I don't mind folding.

Hope it helps.