Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $5,53
      Hero:
      $5,12

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:spade: , Q:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,20, 4 folds, BB calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,42) K:diamond: , J:diamond: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,30, BB calls $0,30.

Turn: ($1,02) K:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,75, BB calls $0,75.

River: ($2,52) 9:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $4,28 (All-In), Hero?

Can I call this? He took pretty much time to call the turn and instashoved the river.
  • 4 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      With his stats, I'm reluctantly folding it on the river. Might be facing KJ, but more likely K9 and he boated up on you. You don't have a lot of hands against him, so his stats can't be too reliable, so I don't mind the fold here so much. Looks like a huge value overbet with a made boat.
    • randompkr
      randompkr
      Bronze
      Thanks, I did fold there aswell, so I have no idea what he had. People on this stakes like to play flopped sets tricky way aswell, so I'm not surprised if he had 66, maybe even JJ.
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Black
      Till the river the hand is ok.
      On the river - fold. He is a passive fish and here he shows strength meaning he beats trips. He overbets and has some slowplayed fullhouse or TQ and very seldomly he'll show up with a missed flush draw.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by x3mwisp
      Till the river the hand is ok.
      On the river - fold. He is a passive fish and here he shows strength meaning he beats trips. He overbets and has some slowplayed fullhouse or TQ and very seldomly he'll show up with a missed flush draw.
      I tend to agree. while I do believe his timing is odd with trips or a boat, it's very possible for him to have QT. I'd probably end up calling if the river wasn't a 9/A/diamond, as it is I don't mind folding.

Hope it helps.