Profitable hours

• shanshichi
      shanshichi
      Bronze
      Hey guys !

I recently moved my bankroll to FullTilt and i was wondering if you could give me some tips. :f_biggrin:

I mean , what are your most profitable hours of play during day-time , i've played a few K of hands , i'd say at about 3-5:00 PM CET , and it seems that the tables are a bit tight .

What about weekends ? :f_confused: if u can share some opinions , 10x :f_love:
  • 4 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Yeah 3-6 CET are probably the worst hours to play. You can either just avoid playing at this time and play in the morning or in the evening instead or give yourself a bit of an extra challenge and try to make $$$ no matter what time it is..
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      As long as you dont play mid/high stakes it doesnt matter...

Just table select well and you still find more fish than you can play at the same time ;)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      even NL5 is tight during european hours in week days! after 5PM european time all the way into the middle of the morning the following day is good for fishing
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi wowadvisor,

I would say Happy Hour is a profitbale time to play simple because it attracts more players which leads to more fish. Also you get double the FTPs which is also profitable in that regard.

Regards,
      Joronamo.