no hud on party

• wasilek123
      wasilek123
      Bronze
      I have no hud on party, only ''stats will be aviable....''

What to do, is it bug or I can do something.

Elephant is configured to download automaticly files from hand history folder from party.
  • 5 replies
    • tuomasta
      tuomasta
      Bronze
      You have to change Party poker software language to english.

Download newest installation package and re install it. When it asks your language select english.
    • wasilek123
      wasilek123
      Bronze
    • cbucsan
      cbucsan
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have the english version of the PP software and the latest Elephant version and I still don't get the hud on table just the message that "stats appear as soon as..."

I play SNGs and MTTs and I can see the postgres running in my task manager.

Please help ! :)
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi,

the Elephant has not yet a working HUD for SNG games, the HUD support is only available while playing cash-games with real-money.

Nevertheless we are planning to implement a SNG HUD in the future.

Thx,
      L
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cbucsan
      Hello,

I have the english version of the PP software and the latest Elephant version and I still don't get the hud on table just the message that "stats appear as soon as..."

I play SNGs and MTTs and I can see the postgres running in my task manager.

Please help ! :)
      Hey,

we haven't implemented the support for a SNG / MTT HUD as of yet. As soon as the Elephant supports a HUD für tournaments you can read about it in the developer blog: http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com