$50 bonus follow up

• austindale
      austindale
      Bronze
      Hello,

It has been 4 working days since i passed the quiz, uploaded 2 pictures of my drivers license for the id check and even sent 2 at security@pokerstrategy.com. I am also done with the steps in creating my account in Pokerstars using the Marketingcode: strategy-en. i want my $50 there.

I just want to follow up my $50 bonus.

I'll just keep waiting.

Thank you PokerStrategy mods, admins, and support team!
  • 7 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello austindale,

Firstly allow me to welcome you to PokerStrategy and to the English Community ;) .

Unfortunately the customer support team do get extremely busy at times, due to the sheer volume of people wanting to join. PokerStrategy are addressing this issue and it is hoped that service times will be reduced soon.

Sorry for the delay & inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • austindale
      austindale
      Bronze
      Thank you sir TheBu11d0g.

Well i guess ill just have to wait a couple of days more.
    • austindale
      austindale
      Bronze
      sir hadi,

we talked at this Thread The id-check

about 10mins ago someone called and said i am verified.. well i think that what she said.. i didnt understand some words because phone signal here is really bad.

can you verify? i am really excited :D :D
      i am all set right? ill just wait for the 50 at my account at pokerstars.
      2 days right? thankyou for the reply.
    • austindale
      austindale
      Bronze
      nevermind my post.. i have received my capital just now.. thank you.. and goodluck to me.. :spade:
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey austindale,

Im glad that everything went smoothly - and hope to see you actively progressing as a player. Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

If you approach Poker with the correct attitude (I can recommend the article Professional Attitude which deals with the mindset of winning players) there are no bounds to your progress.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • aaakinis
      aaakinis
      Bronze
      i also passed quiz wednesday and sent id photo, adress proof,(i did all needed things like wrote my username in pokerstrategy and wrote bonus code in poker platform) but still dont get any message from pokerstrategy
    • exothermic
      exothermic
      Basic
      pokerstrategy.com ftw

btw i found out about this site through tsl tourny(admins may know what im talking about), and signed up and did the quiz 2days ago myself and i was wondering i read that the op sent his i.d verification etc to this site umm where would i have to send my info to in order to get the bonus?