Fastest $10 i ever made

• Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Testing playing HU 6 tables buy-in ranging from $3 - $11, n never play it again.

on $10 table:

1st hand ALL in with my TT VS AK

and i won less than a minute!@!!

That was the fastest double up i ever made lol. Anybody out there experiencing the same things?
  • 5 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      You should play it regularly, 600$/h is easily sustainable it seems
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      50/50 situation, the other 50% of times it will be the fastest $10 you ever lost. That's HU for ya.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      50/50 situation, the other 50% of times it will be the fastest $10 you ever lost. That's HU for ya.
      +1

and i should add, shoving first hand is just stupid. If he calls it's usualy a coinflip unless it's a donkey. Which you would win from most of the time anyway.. You could try shoving AA/KK/QQ first hand to make it seem your a donkey that shoves first hand and a bad player might call with a bad hand... On the other hand.. you will usualy waste a lot of chips you could have earned when your against a tight player..
    • MrEnig
      MrEnig
      Bronze
      at some sites they have those "Kamikaze" sng's. Everyone's forced ALL IN @ every hand. Since you'll save some time on having to push buttons going all in, you might try those to pull higher volume.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrEnig
      at some sites they have those "Kamikaze" sng's. Everyone's forced ALL IN @ every hand. Since you'll save some time on having to push buttons going all in, you might try those to pull higher volume.
      Isnt this pretty much the same as playing the lottery and against any sane principle I usually read on here? o_O