The id-check

• Marleetje
      Marleetje
      Basic
      Hi i send my drivers license weeks ago and had to give them my phone number.
      As i did so , it's been weeks sinds i've send them my number.
      Why doesnt anyone call me?!
      like to hear from you guys as soon as possible.

Greetings Marja
  • 10 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Marleetje,

Sorry to hear that you have had such a long delay so far. Please accept our apologies.

I would suggest contacting our Customer Support team who will be better placed to assist you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

from what I can see my colleagues tried to call you on April 7th, but didn't get through and sent you an email afterwards.

Best idea is to contact customer support as described by Steve, they will certainly be able to help you out :)

Hadi
    • austindale
      austindale
      Bronze
      Hello sir hadi,

i have the same problem as Marleetje, sent my id and gave my mobile number as they told me to do but no one has called me. i think pokerstrategy cant contact me, i live here in the philippines (southeast asia) a long way part of the world.(but i didnt received an email that they cant contact) i also filed a ticket #907504 and they guy told me " Dear austindale,
      Thank you for your message.
      I have forwarded your message to the relevant departement. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
      Best regards,
      Tobi"

i just wanna ask if pokerstrategy is already arranging the capital transfer and how many days will i wait more?

thank you
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey austindale,

it seems the number you submitted in your ticket is different from the one in your profile - I kindly ask you to change this first (or rather have it changed by writing a ticket to CS), so we can complete the phone check and carry on with your $50 :)
    • austindale
      austindale
      Bronze
      sir hadi,

do you still need an phone check? my id check isnt enough? i had filed a new ticket as you have told me.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

as Thomas told you via Ticket, the phone check is part of the ID check - so yes, you will have to complete this before we can transfer you the $50 starting capital :)

Hadi
    • austindale
      austindale
      Bronze
      okay. ill just wait for the call then? i have given all the info.

thanks for replying to me. =)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Yes :)

If you haven't heard back until Monday, please let me know and I will see what can be done.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • Marleetje
      Marleetje
      Basic
      Hi i'm wondering if there are people busy with the CS in the weekend.
      And i did not realise that some one called me on 7th of april.
      I would like to start playing this weekend.
      In the sun with my laptop on the boat.
      Should be wonderfull!

Best regards Marja Leenslag
    • domute
      domute
      Bronze
      Hello,

The same problem in here ( i got a letter that id-check failed ). I can't understand why everything isn't clear. I send my scanned documents one more time and I am waiting for your answer.

Yours sencerely.