$11.62
      BU:
      $5.00
      SB:
      $5.02
      BB (Hero):
      $6.82

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6, A.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.05, BU calls $0.05, SB calls $0.03, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.2) 6, J, K (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.2) 6 (4 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.35, CO folds, BU calls $0.35, SB raises to $0.90, Hero calls $0.55, BU calls $0.55.

River: ($2.9) 5 (3 players)
      SB bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70, BU raises to $4.05, SB calls $2.35, Hero calls $2.35.

Final Pot: $15.05.

SB was rather loose. ill think he has a 6 with a low kicker. my idea there was to put him all in. should i have slowplayed? or at least did a raise to the turn instead of calling?
  • 2 replies
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Platinum
      Given the action of the BU on the turn and river, I believe he has a full house. I think I would've played the same although I wouldn't be happy about calling the river.
      On the turn you should raise to build the pot as you did and when SB reraises it is pretty much way ahead/way behind against SB.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Can't really see how BU has a full house there unless he's bad enough to have over-limped JJ+/J6/K6, and it's odd for him to check back the flop with most of those hands also. I think a flush fits his line best, even if the paired board and the action in front would prevent most of us from value-raising anything but the nut flush, BU might not care at all. Maybe he "slowplayed" the case 6 or KJ as well sometimes.

Same applies to SB as far as his boat range is concerned, but I don't believe he'd play a flushdraw like that on the turn. It's possible he has 6x himself, as well as KJ tho that seems like a pretty trivial bet/fold on the river with KJ, we don't know how he plays either.

I'd say it's a cooler considering the odds you get all the way against two unknowns, if there is any chance you're good you have to call, and there is, so NH.

Hope it helps.