I have a suggestion!

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      I hve a good idea, for Pokerstrategy to implement to stop all the fuss of security ID checks. I think it would save time and effort and frustration.
      I really think this is a good idea.

When people sign up for an account, have a space for them to scan or attach their ID right away instantly,and make it mandatory.

For example if you use xxx website you have this done immediately, so appovals are faster and you stop those people who dont want to give it.

That way you dont have send them emails asking for it and making them upset.
      I know its a neccessary step at times but if you make it mandatory then no issue should arise and it would lessen the frustration on players, moderators, you guys having to listen to people complain.
      As well refers such as myself wont have to feel the runt of the complaints as well.

Im not saying dont do them, just make it mandatory for everyone.

And i have a question, why are some cleared instantly while others are not.

I dont get how some are approved and some are not, how do you decide who is and who is not going to go throught this ordeal.

I think it would make it alot easier. Also some sites ave an automated call back, and some call you right away to confirm your identifty. Which is excellent because they are on the ball and in line with current technolgy.

This would in turnsave you time and effort which in the long run will save you money, as you can free up resources to do what your here to do , make moey and teach poker skills to your clients who in turn play better and generate more rake and more money to you.

To have to email back and forth about secirty checks takes up alot of time.

I als find it hard to explain to my referrals why this is happening, and to continue and convince them to go ahead and follow thorugh on it.

I dont mean to sound negative, but surely you can find a better solution, and making it manadory accross the board seems like the answer.

that way you stop an extra process which takes and exrra day or two, of wich is time you could be funding new players who will in turn make you money.

Anyway just my 2 cents worth....

I guess im just questioning why thi is not done already and also how do you decide wo is fit for instant deposit and who isnt.
  • 5 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi jefeche!

I completly agree with you, a mandatory ID check would be a very nice feature.
      Sadly it's not up to me, it's up to the PokerStrategy team.
      So lets hope they will hear your suggestion and implement it! :)

Good luck at the tables,
      Ohmu
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi jefeche,

actualy we are aware of the fact that our id-checks are not the best solution at the moment.

We were already thinking about different solutions we want to offer our users for a "quick" ID-check.

We also know that we are even losing a lot of members cause to the id-check like it is at the moment.

The call right away solution is definetly interesting but would cost a lot of human resources.

but anyway there are a lot of other faster, better and more comfort solutions for users to approve their id on the fly.

Of course i hope you understand that i can not talk about the security measures we are taking at the moment, so who gets an id-check and who is approved or declined.

But thx for your feedback cause this somehow went down in our priority list and you got it back on track.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Thanks man... just trying to be helpful..

I understand... i have seen other approaches that seem to wrk.

I guess its hard because of fraud stuff... and being the internet and all..

One thing people worry about is identity fraud... like if they send info of id..

There is so much of it going on... but thats with anything i guess..
      can never be to sure...

The call right awat solutuin is a good one but anyone can have a phone number i guess....

by doing the id thing right way it avoids the middle step, just have to add id right away.

Will lose some people yes but that will appen anyways

its a catch 22.. but anyways its still ok i guess..

there will be a way soon i guess..

By the way one person could be hired only to make phone calls.. spends all day phoning id checks.. and tells them over phone to send id.. and explain in person over phone reasons for it... that way you get the ohone call and id done in one shot.. no emails etc....

i dont know maybe good.

anyway its a good place i like it and its worth it at any rate..

I got approved without id check.. some do some dont..

but everyone seems to know me in poker world online lol..

I yap to much... LOL
    • Jennybond
      Jennybond
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      Hi jefeche,

actualy we are aware of the fact that our id-checks are not the best solution at the moment.

We were already thinking about different solutions we want to offer our users for a "quick" ID-check.

We also know that we are even losing a lot of members cause to the id-check like it is at the moment.

The call right away solution is definetly interesting but would cost a lot of human resources.

but anyway there are a lot of other faster, better and more comfort solutions for users to approve their id on the fly.

Of course i hope you understand that i can not talk about the security measures we are taking at the moment, so who gets an id-check and who is approved or declined.

But thx for your feedback cause this somehow went down in our priority list and you got it back on track.

Best regards,
      Stefan
      I agree with Stefan. Id checks are neccesary in certain cases to prevent the same person from opening 20 accounts. However you don't want to scare away the legitimate customers as well. Also not everyone has a scanner at their desposal.
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Good point,

I suggest a digital camera, or something to take your id and scan it photo it whateverinto your computer just once, so you can use it for future refrence.

SO many bonus signups request it now that its worth doing.

for bonus whores its a great idea, thats what i do now.

ALl my id is in my computer in case i lose it or need it for things like this.

Its all good... whatever works.