Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $4.16
      Hero:
      $4.74

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 3:club: , 3:spade:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.12, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.12, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0.30) 6:club: , K:club: , 7:club: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.58) 7:heart: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.58) A:diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $0.58

Hello,
      PF is standard imo.... His flop bet was quite small, so i decided to call with nice odds. He could have made flush or FD, but he could have air too, so i called with a plan of reevaluate on the turn. On the turn & river i should have bet imo, but i dont know why i didnt do it :) What is your opinion?
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Preflop fine obv. Flop call is fine. Would bet the turn for sure. You can fold better hands, and also have a large change of getting outdrawn by stuff like overcards or single :club: 's +overcards

If he calls, you could think about turning your hand into a bluff on that river card. You don't have much showdown value vs his turn check/call range, but he will have to fold a lot to another bet.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Preflop fine obv. Flop call is fine. Would bet the turn for sure. You can fold better hands, and also have a large change of getting outdrawn by stuff like overcards or single :club: 's +overcards

If he calls, you could think about turning your hand into a bluff on that river card. You don't have much showdown value vs his turn check/call range, but he will have to fold a lot to another bet.
      Sounds fine. I wouldn't stab on just one street tho, you'll see nitty players check/call the turn with hands they don't intend to fold to just one bet, and if you only bet the river you're bound to get curiosity calls as well. Either empty the clip or just check it down.

Hope it helps.