High % players preflop + huge waitings lists...

• pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      I'm having issues table selecting here. I usually see some very nice juicy tables but with waitings lists of up to 10 people or more! I join the waiting list and of several other tabls, but by the time it's my turn to take a seat, the table has gone down in % of players ranking by so much, usually from 40% to less than 20% which obviously means the fish have gone... How do you guys cope with this issue?
  • 5 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      You only have two options.

1. Live with how it is now

2.Create your own tables (you have to be comfortable playing HU & 6max)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello pablomeza,

Or you could invest in a tablescanning program that does all the work for you;) .

Best regards,

Joronamo
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello pablomeza,

Since PokerStars introduced their new buyin structure the bad players are mostly on the shallow tables. I would advise if you are comfortable playing HU then you start your own tables otherwise you will have to play the regulars. If you are playing the micro limits then most of the regulars are bad players as well with a lot of leaks.

I think you should read the Table Selection article. There is a lot of information that should help you finding tables in general.

Best regards,

Toby
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Heh I actually am a SSS and the juicy tables I'm talking about are definately the Shallow ones, but the waitings lists are always filled with alot chinese shortstackers and stuff, but yeah I've been joining non-full tables lately and just sat out until they fill up and it's been working out alright. Thanks for the replies!
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      there is huuuuuuge amount of fish on euro tables :P low waiting lists like 0 and 1 !!!