My day today, am lovin it... WTF IS WRONG?

• BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $41.94
      Hero:
      $147.60

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8:heart: , 9:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.50) 3:diamond: , T:club: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Turn: ($7.50) T:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50.

River: ($16.50) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $13.00, Hero raises to $41.01, SB calls $20.94 (All-In).

Final Pot: $91.45

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a straight, ten high (8h 9h)
      SB shows a full-house, tens full of threes (3c Td)

SB wins with a full-house, tens full of threes (3c Td)

dude calls me with T3, thats nice...

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $51.84
      Hero:
      $75.98

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8:club: , 8:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, SB raises to $5.00, BB folds, Hero calls $3.50.

Flop: ($10.50) 5:heart: , T:club: , T:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $4.99, Hero raises to $11.00, SB raises to $46.84 (All-In), Hero calls $35.84.

Turn: ($104.18) 7:heart:
      River: ($104.18) 5:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $104.18

Hero shows two pairs, tens and eights (8c 8h)
      SB shows a full-house, fives full of tens (5d Ad)

SB wins with a full-house, fives full of tens (5d Ad)

Wow, very nice.... i knew he had air or like that, but mannnnn.... FLOP 5 on the river.. FUUUUU

oh yeah, i've been gettin pockets all week. i floped a set like 3 times on the flop. But ofc...

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $52.25
      BB:
      $50.00
      Hero:
      $55.60

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 3:club: , 3:heart:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, 2 folds, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50.

Flop: ($6.00) Q:heart: , 3:spade: , T:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $5.00, Hero calls $5.00, SB folds.

Turn: ($16.00) A:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $12.00, Hero raises to $25.60, BB raises to $43.00 (All-In), Hero calls $17.40.

River: ($102.00) J:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $102.00

Hero shows three of a kind, threes (3c 3h)
      BB shows three of a kind, tens (Td Tc)

BB wins with three of a kind, tens (Td Tc)

what can i say....

ofc flips, am not even talking. Guy ends up with fullhouses like all of them

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $55.28
      Hero:
      $50.28

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:diamond: , Q:spade:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, 2 folds, SB raises to $7.00, BB folds, Hero raises to $19.00, SB raises to $55.28 (All-In), Hero calls $31.28 (All-In).

Flop: ($106.06) K:heart: , K:diamond: , T:heart:
      Turn: ($106.06) T:club:
      River: ($106.06) 6:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $106.06

Hero shows two pairs, kings and queens (Qd Qs)
      SB shows a full-house, kings full of tens (Ac Ks)

SB wins with a full-house, kings full of tens (Ac Ks)

AND ofc AA

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $54.47
      CO:
      $73.85

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:club: , A:spade:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, CO calls $2.00, 3 folds.

Flop: ($4.75) 6:heart: , T:diamond: , K:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.39, CO calls $3.39.

Turn: ($11.53) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $6.00, Hero raises to $12.00, CO calls $6.00.

River: ($35.53) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $19.00, CO calls $19.00.

Final Pot: $73.53

Hero shows two pairs, aces and eights (Ac As)
      CO shows three of a kind, eights (8s 9s)

CO wins with three of a kind, eights (8s 9s)

THATS JUST WOW!!... i mean... COME FUCKING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

i just want to roll into a corner and cry... lost half of my BR last days, and because of this crap...
  • 13 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If you don't need those money for a living you shouldn't really care
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      who doesnt like cashing out? :P thats the main reason why am playing why anyone is playing poker
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      lost half of my BR last days
      Ouch. I prefer playing according to the BRM and even stricter to avoid this.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BoyRobot777
      who doesnt like cashing out? :P thats the main reason why am playing why anyone is playing poker
      Sure, everyone does. What i meant to say was that if you not gonna be starving because of losing few hundo then you shouldn't be all that frustrated.
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      i lost 3 more AA against floped flush and straight (straight one was with 47). all in all i got left with 500$... back again to grinding fuckin nl10
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Where did nl25 go?
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      nvm
    • FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear about your bad streak... really blows!

My two cents: consider moving down the limits (tighter BRM) and maybe play SSS whilst you're not running so well - at least that way your losses are a bit less...

Good luck - hope it turns around for you :)
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well you're not the only one. The last 2 days i lost like 15 stacks in like 5k hands. I flopped a set like 4 times and lost to a higher set. I lost with AK on AKK flop. I flopped the nut flush on 2 tables at once, managed to all in them both then got sucked out by full house. And then i've had a full house and the dude actually had quads with 83o. I've also lost 2 big pots after hitting my flush on the river, just to find out i was drawing dead all along against a higher flush. And whats even worse is that i didn't manage to win a single big pot, even tho i hit quads 3 times and one strait flush.

I dont know some times its just impossible to win and whats even worse in those case's is that you go on tilt and want to get your money back asap and that's basically the worst thing you can do. Personally after this happens to me i just take a break for a day or two. After that i just play my usual game and things turn around sooner or later.
    • Effanongen
      Effanongen
      Bronze
      Check min raise with aces on the turn? All in with eights on 5 10 10? Come on..
    • Effanongen
      Effanongen
      Bronze
      I'm sure I could dig up over 100 examples way worse than the ones you showed, comes around goes around, if you play well you win in the end. Managed to lose 100 deep all in preflop on NL 50 today, KK vs 109 vs K8, pretty amazing stuff. This is the reason you never fold kings preflop 100 deep.
    • poger8
      poger8
      Silver
      >>dude calls me with T3, thats nice...
      Take higher. Today I had AA on CO, make standard bet, got re-raised by BB, made 4bet and got it called from BB. Flop 228rainbow, finally go to all-in to find that guy called my 4bet with 42s. Sometimes I have a strong feeling some folks know something extra :)

That was "icing" on the cake for a session when Villains 4 times in a row got flush from flop (remember - probability of this 1:118), and all 4 times I had at least a TPTK, and yes they ALWAYS have this flush! And + only AA lost as described above + only KK lost to JJ, and all this for mere 200+ hands. -4.5BI (full stack) or like 100BB lost for every 50 hands!

Why only 200 hands? Because I was playing in two tourneys, so decide to play 2-3 tables for some action. You know how poker gods rewarded me? First I lost at half-hour mark with QQ < 99, and in second I played for 2.5 hrs, and with 33 places left to some ITM I lost JJ < A9s. Villain got flush draw from flop, Ace on turn and flush (control shot:) ) on the river.

P.S. I play on this site for 3 days, and in like 1.5K hands both my AA and KK have negative return. Amen.

P.P.S. Another day - same fun. In 500+ hands today my only KK collects exactly 0.05 (SB), one my AA collects both blinds, and another loses to J8s colleted flush. On total 9 hands AA-JJ I saw flop only once - you guess it - losing with AA :) My feelings that guys know something extra grow even more.

No surprise - after 4 days both my AA and KK still have negative return. Welcome to the club!
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by BoyRobot777
      Sure, everyone does. What i meant to say was that if you not gonna be starving because of losing few hundo then you shouldn't be all that frustrated.

If you live from poker and don't have some cash in the bank for incase you have a downsing then your doing it wrong.. seriously.. If you had 0 money in the bank and rely on your poker winnings every single month you really should consider getting a job along with poker. Till you have like enough money that you can life from for like 6 months if you earn nothing with poker all that time :P

And losing half your bankroll in one day? Try following BRM then. personally im going for a 100 BI BRM.. doesn't hurt to be safe.