This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Push/Fold Charts

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      These charts are beginning to tilt me big time.

Find it really difficult to follow these charts to the letter even playing 1 table and with a timebank.

Since I have been following them I have gone through about 8 straight losses. Is it a huge leak if I'm not referring to them most of the time?

I am at home with the ideas behind the charts I just might not make the "correct" move in some cases.

I have been practising with the ICM trainer and have been scoring around 80% on the random settings without referring to the charts (although I have practised with them) so my judgement cant be that bad.

Am I focusing on these too much?
  • 1 reply
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      8 straight losses is not much.. I had 16 straight losses and after that I only cashed in 3rd. Get used to it it get's pretty hard sometimes.
      And if you only score 80% at the ICM trainer I would suggest that you practise some more, you should get 90-92% after 1000 situations which is pretty decent, 95% is pretty good.
      If you do that 2 or 3 times you won't need the charts anymore, you will know the right decisions by then...