How many poker rooms?

• 5 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Put in more volume and play right through it =) If im not motivated enough to do that then i just keep playing when i can and spend more time with friends than i would if i was running good.

Luck both good and bad is just part of the game. Just gotta acept it. Once you've done that it shouldnt really bother you anymore if you get lucky or unlucky (although i always get anoyed when i get lucky...thats not how i like to win a pot).
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      I believe it is ok to mix and match for tournaments, as you need to get the games that fit your schedule. However I think with cash, or even SNG's if you find a site with a good amount of traffic for you and a deal you like, it makes sense to play most of your poker at the one place.
    • davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      no i just play in ftp and i am too loyal to ftp that i bankrupted my cake poker account to make myself focus on ftp.

when i running bad , i wont change poker rooms , i will crush my computer throw it through my windows. and change a new one .

kiding, no i do want to throw it through the windows, but i live in 31th floor , which stop me.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Play on one and stick to it. In the beginning it's already a problem to play decent volumes for the rakeback via VIP programs, if you start also splitting the plays it will take forever.

Variance is a bitch and wont help changing room. If you're getting annoyed then just quit and do something else. If you still want to play maybe play some freeroll.

When it happened to me, depending on the day, I was either playing harder opening a couple more table, quitting to have a coffee and read a book or open pokerstars to play some 2-7sd tournament just for fun.

The first when I was just getting bad streaks but not tilted, the extra work prevented me from thinking about anything else and hence tilting, the other two options when tilted.

My PS account is where I play watever comes to mind just for the sake of experimenting, there I don't care about BR rules, winning or loosing, it's something like I've put there some 25$ and I've been using it for pure unadulterated fun.
      The day I'll run out of cash I'll just top up again.
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Put in more volume and play right through it =) If im not motivated enough to do that then i just keep playing when i can and spend more time with friends than i would if i was running good.

Luck both good and bad is just part of the game. Just gotta acept it. Once you've done that it shouldnt really bother you anymore if you get lucky or unlucky (although i always get anoyed when i get lucky...thats not how i like to win a pot).
      :s_biggrin: