Main Event Race Finals

• Effanongen
      Effanongen
      Bronze
      Concerning the main event finals race, does anyone know what the rules are concerning this tournament? Me and some friends have all recieved a ticket to play in the finals, however as far as I know the age restrictions on the US Main Event is 21, even though most of us are below that. So what happens if you win but aren't eligible to enter?
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Effanongen,

Their terms & conditions state that you must be over 21 to participate, so this particular event wouldn't be open to you.

I'm guessing you would receive nothing if you did win it. You could contact Full Tilt support to see if there would be a token payout, but I'm guessing not.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Effanongen
      Effanongen
      Bronze
      Why would they send out a ticket when you submitted your personal information upon sign-up though, makes no sense to me. Why waste peoples time..
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      You don't need to be able to play it do you? You can sell the package (not sure if this is allowed though) or get T$ for it if i'm not mistaken?
    • Effanongen
      Effanongen
      Bronze
      That's what I was thinking, but it would make little sense for full tilt to award out packages with tons of endorsement value only to get it cashed out in T$? I mean, they pay an extra 10.000.000$ for winning the main event through one of their qualifiers for the advertisement alone.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badpinguin
      You don't need to be able to play it do you? You can sell the package (not sure if this is allowed though) or get T$ for it if i'm not mistaken?
      i wonder if we can convert to T$?