For all the whiners

• trucmuche04
      Suck it up! :D

I was just tired of reading complaints about Titan all the time ad wanted to put in a word about my experience, positive experience, that is!

True that their blue tables were really annoying but now that's fixed! Also, I'm doing very well on their tables and my big pocket pairs hold up fairly often, as it is supposed to be.

I've had many bad beats there but also my fair share of godly moment where the river saved me from my own incompetence :)

All this to say that I'm past 20000 hands over there, my win rate is at about 3BB/100 hands and all is well. Nothing extraordinary but the strategies taught here work for sure.

To the guys saying that they're going to leave the site or lost their 50$ in under 1000 hands well ha! Maybe it would be good for you to switch sites so that you can make a "mental" reset or something but first and foremost you need a mirror, not a change in poker site!

LOTS of fish at Titan, especially at the right time of the day. Players are in general way too tight/passive/weak.

Anyway, my 2 cents.
  • 2 replies