I need a nice guy who want to help a donk

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Ok just made something named small amounts of big blinds and i want to talk a bit with a guy who also play on stars and fulltilt:D want to make a move from stars to tilt...its something about 5 minuts...so the amount its not big! Ok if that its not allowed please delete my post thx so who wants to help me post his yahoo id mess and i m gonna add and talk!thx
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry cojonel,

I don't understand what you are looking for?

If you are looking to discuss how to move to Full Tilt or want to discuss the platform/it's traffic/type of games etc, then you can just type it in the forum and fellow members will help by providing information/advice.

If however you are looking for a private money transfer, this is against the forum rules and we will have to lock/remove your thread.

Please confirm what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Bart
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Its about me first send some $ t a known guy here and then receiving on tilt!no scam nothing can degenerate!if its not allowed please delete my last 2 posts
      Best reg,cojo
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      As advised, this is against the forum rules which are there to protect all members, including yourself, from financial and/or personal data loss.

We would strongly recommend that you use a 3rd party provider such as moneybookers/neteller etc. For a small fee, they provide a fast, reliable and secure transfer.

Best regards,

Bart