This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I need a nice guy who want to help a donk

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Ok just made something named small amounts of big blinds and i want to talk a bit with a guy who also play on stars and fulltilt:D want to make a move from stars to tilt...its something about 5 minuts...so the amount its not big! Ok if that its not allowed please delete my post thx so who wants to help me post his yahoo id mess and i m gonna add and talk!thx
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry cojonel,

I don't understand what you are looking for?

If you are looking to discuss how to move to Full Tilt or want to discuss the platform/it's traffic/type of games etc, then you can just type it in the forum and fellow members will help by providing information/advice.

If however you are looking for a private money transfer, this is against the forum rules and we will have to lock/remove your thread.

Please confirm what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Bart
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Its about me first send some $ t a known guy here and then receiving on tilt!no scam nothing can degenerate!if its not allowed please delete my last 2 posts
      Best reg,cojo
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      As advised, this is against the forum rules which are there to protect all members, including yourself, from financial and/or personal data loss.

We would strongly recommend that you use a 3rd party provider such as moneybookers/neteller etc. For a small fee, they provide a fast, reliable and secure transfer.

Best regards,

Bart