Turbo SnG on Party Poker

• rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Hi everyone i want to ask you some help. How to beat those 1$ SnG limits at Party Poker because my bankroll is always at about 50$ and that is not enough to go to 3$ SnG witch have longer blinds.

When I'm playing those 1$ sng I begin by playing tight untill blinds are like 100/200 then I start stealing some blinds but for some reason I still get blinded out and i have to push with garbage hand.

Any tips on how to beat this cursed limit is appreciated.
  • 2 replies
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      If you manage to beat that limit with the rake as it is you're doing really well! My advice would be 1st to change to FullTilt or Stars and then maybe go back to Party when you have the bankroll for the higher buyins.

Strategy wise though
      Basics of blind steals
      Resteals: The Basics
      Loose Blind Steals: The LAG approach

are all helpful for the midstages of SNG's. Sometimes even if you loosen up, even if you steal and resteal well, playing Turbo's there's an inevitability that in a lot of SNG's you end up having to play Push/Fold. In which case plenty of practice using ICM Trainer or sngWizard will give you a big edge over most of the players at this limit.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      well i would like to play at full tilt or stars but at party poker i've free bankroll so for now i'm just playing there :) and thanks for the tips