[NL2-NL10] Nl10Sh Tt

• Alex147Eddie
      Alex147Eddie
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($7.48)
      Hero (SB) ($10)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($10.20)
      MP ($21.48)
      CO ($7.58)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 10, 10
      1 fold, MP calls $0.10, CO checks, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.70, 1 fold, MP raises to $1.30, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.70) 9, 3, 10 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.70, MP raises to $3.40, Hero raises to $8.70 (All-In), MP calls $5.30

Turn: ($20.10) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($20.10) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $20.10 | Rake: $1
  • 4 replies
    • Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze
      Just bet bigger on the flop + rest is standard. i just don't see what is here to analyse ?(
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      There is no need to bet bigger on the flop. It is a 3bet pot and you don't need to bet too much to get him all in.

I like more c/r here or maybe even c/c to let him bluff with worse hands but this limp/min3bet looks like an overpair so that bet/push is ok.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      You don't need to raise pre-flop as much raise to like 5BB. When villain limp/min-raises he's either doing this with the nuts or complete air. It all depends on the villain type which is why we need some stats here. I think it's fine to call the raise in most spots though.

On the flop there is no need to donk bet when you have so much equity. Most villains are likely to lead flops like that.

I think you have to check/raise this flop because you are out of position. If you were in position I don't mind calling behind if villain is likely to cbet turn but if he doesn't you are in position and can bet the turn.

As played it's fine to ship that flop. Nice hand and make sure you post some stats and I can give you more detailed information. Also don't just post VPIP/PFR/AGG post stats which are also important like limp, 3bet, cbet, etc.

Originally posted by Eminescu500
      Just bet bigger on the flop + rest is standard. i just don't see what is here to analyse ?(
      I personally think you are totally wrong in this situation.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by kymupa
      There is no need to bet bigger on the flop. It is a 3bet pot and you don't need to bet too much to get him all in.

I like more c/r here or maybe even c/c to let him bluff with worse hands but this limp/min3bet looks like an overpair so that bet/push is ok.
      This. The more loose aggro / spazzy the player, the better the chance he just randomly did that with something other than a premium, the better the check/raise line becomes. You'll stack overpairs either way in my opinion, tho some players might just call you lead instead of raising, which could be awkward on certain turn cards.

Hope it helps.