ID check fail? reversible? i can send more to prove im genuine

• tinrie
      tinrie
      Bronze
      hi, i received a ticket about my free $50, #911282

"We regret to inform you that unfortunately we are not able to grant you the free $50 starting capital as your account did not pass our security check."

i just wanna ask i this reversible?

i understand all this things:

"Of course we are aware that security measures can sometimes also affect genuine customers and although we are truly sorry for this inconvenience, such measures had to be introduced due to previous fraud attempts in order to protect the company and most importantly the entire community of possible ill-intentioned activities."

PokerStrategy was referred to me by my son. his username here is austindale. he got his free 50 by sending his drivers license which i did so too, but i received the ticket.

well, i am really hoping this can be reversed because i am a genuine customer, i am just really amazed that my son can get the free and i can not. i can send more IDs if you want.

thank you.
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello tinrie,

PokerStrategy do reserve the right to refuse providing the $50 starting capital, but would only do so with good reason, e.g. if you fail the quiz, fail to pass the ID check, have applied on multiple occasions or for legal reasons (U.S. resident) etc. The vast majority of applications are successful.

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security and so I cannot tell why exactly you were refused and the customer support team may choose to not provide a detailed reason if it meant giving away some of the security measures that it is required to undertake. I would however suggest contacting them again to explain your concerns and to see if they are happy to provide you with more details on their decision.

One thing that may have an issue is if your son and yourself are sharing the same computer as well as sharing the same address. Maybe you could send a ticket to our customer support team if this is the case and explain the situation to them and see if they would be willing to take another look at your membership application.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • tinrie
      tinrie
      Bronze
      i have created a new ticket. hopefully i can get a solution soon. thank you
    • tinrie
      tinrie
      Bronze
      no one is replying back at customer support.. can you help me Headadmin Hadi?
      i can send more ids. or better yet i'll create a new account? and send all my ids? i am really hoping to get verified.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey tinrie

It can take customer support a day or two to respond (and occassionally longer - especially over weekends). If they are able to help you I'm sure they will.