Switching room - opinions wanted

• apatho
      apatho
      Bronze
      Hey all!

I've been playing on bwin for quite a while now, but since my account there isn't tracked and their bonus system is pretty much nonexistent, I'm looking to switch to another room.

I'd like to ask for your opinions on the alternatives. Right now I'm taking shots at 11$ turbo SNGs with a roll of about 800$, so I'm mainly interested in 5-10$ games.

Right now I'm leaning towards Europoker, since it's basically the same as bwin which I'm already used to, but with a decent enough bonus system. Before I decide however, I'd love to hear which site you think is the best for SNG grinding and why.
  • 8 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      fulltilt or stars, period
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      Full tilt because of the rakeback!
      I moved my roll there from PP and I'm not regreting it at all.
    • apatho
      apatho
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answers so far!

I don't think Stars is the site for me, I don't have enough volume to make it to the top VIP levels + I expect my playtime will be erratic in the near future which would make maintaining any level quite hard.

FTP with it's fixed rakeback sounds nice actually. How is the level of play there on the 5-10 SNGs, superfishy as everywhere else or slightly better? Only problem is I started out at FTP with my free capital from PS.com and I don't know if I'm still eligible for the first deposit bonus. Can't hurt asking support I guess...
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      if you havent deposited yet, i'm very much sure you are still eligible for the first deposit bonus. yea then go for fulltilt. anything else should just be your side account. :s_cool:
    • apatho
      apatho
      Bronze
      "Unfortunately the $50 from the affiliate counted as you first deposit, which expired on 23 Dec 2009 .

Unfortunately,we're unable to extend the timeframe for the 100% Initial Deposit Bonus."

Sucks. I don't think I can pass up on having a first deposit bonus, it's so juicy, especially for someone building their bankroll like me. So I guess Fulltilt is out too :f_frown:

Any other suggestions, anyone?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi apatho;

I'd suggest you to try some of the iPoker skins (Titan, Mansion, bet365, BetFred). The traffic on 5-10$ sng's is good (although not that much on higher limits) and all of them offer $600 first deposit bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      If FTP/ Stars is out of the question then Europoker is okay. Although there is no timebank and SNG's are of limited volume.
    • shurshka
      shurshka
      Bronze
      Europoker is onGame network, so you can play like 4 games simultaniously, and it already gets laggy. I hate onGame.
      I also suggest Stars, Tilt or iPoker